Cubase Elements 9.5.20 V.R. these options from previous versions missing?

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by LFO, Apr 8, 2018.

1. LFO

LFO Kapellmeister

Hello everybody,

I've noticed that in Cubase Elements 9.5.20 V.R. and earlier 9 versions really handy option called Show Automation Track in Project on Writing Parameter (located in File > Preferences > Editing) has gone?!

I had it in Elements 8 and it was really useful option to automatically reveal automation for everything that was being written.
    Now it's not available any more. (I know that I can reveal all automated parameters by key command, but it was way better in v8 where you could see automation while being written)
    Is that something that Steinberg removed from Elements 9 or it was V.R.'s crack ? On Steinberg websites it's still stated as an option in Help section.

Also green line for moving Pre/Post position on Insert disappeared on latest version and it was available on 9.5.10 but I think that's Steiny's fault.

Thanks.