- CUBASE 8 - Tempo Detection- Alternative-

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by nunziaforum, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

You have to understand that he has to promote the latest Cubase,would be weird if he said,yea its a feature of cubase 5,oh by the way its also cracked so dont even bother buying :)

2. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

Thanks ..Very good MELODYNE fact I had already tried with Tryal but wanted to stay within a Sequencer real for the full establishment of an arrangement
    as in CUBASE 8 PRO , at most I'd settle for even a PLUG IN similarly if any?

3. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

Cubase 5 and ' what routine use but failed to do the same thing because of the many steps to take, you give me an example on the screen? maybe the order of steps mistake safe to do with WARP , excuse me if I ask you too know .. :)

4. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

Look nunzio I can barely understand what you are asking. As for a screenshot no because I do not use Cubase 5 anymore. Any of the older Cubase tutorials will give you the steps. It all revolves around analysis of the transients and how these fall on beats and divisions in the bar. Good night and God bless you:like:

5. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

thanks Oisin YOU WERE VERY FRIENDLY :)

6. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

the way i do this in Sonar... i have Cubase 8 too

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

I think you will find Cubase 8's way of doing it is a lot easier and more accurate than previous versions, Cubase 5 can't do it the same as 6 or 7 because of the different algorithm in 8.

8. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

here it is 1000 "Jaymz" Thanks !! and that this is ' a great alternative , surely now sparrow ' SONAR :) I love it :)

9. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Man im glad to help!!! Sonar is a badass DAW \m/ i feel like an old man sayin this but ive been using it forever>15 years or better haha:winker: cubase and pro tools too ,but Sonar is my DAW of choice above all >>> :like: check this Vid out and its starts off boring but as alot of vids do:woot:... but search and watch every vid you can find bout Sonar >>> dont give up an Learn it well and you will never look back ... it sounds killer too ! new updates every month so the learning curve never ends :wink:
    and of course you can always use it to do what you need it to do and use any other DAW you like ;)