Cubase 8.5

Discussion in 'Software' started by omar, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Apex Mors Cordis

Apex Mors Cordis Kapellmeister

2. jhagen

jhagen Platinum Record

Sorry guys, I really would but I can't :dunno:
    please Stop PM me to get R2R-Universal-Reverse-Engine Beta 2.5.01
    if I leak it they fire me in a second, and bye bye Cubase 9.5, AUD, Wavelab 9.5 and the list goes on and on.
    I just received an phone call by a guy from R2R, he is watching this tread and he is really angry. Unfortunately I can't speak his language, it was hard!:snuffy:

PS: I take this occasion to thanks all guys from R2R, thanks for your hard work and for provide us the best software, please don't stop to reverse!! I will be always grateful!:mates: sorry if this tread turned out to be a little misleading... wasn't my real intention ^^

3. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Guest

You cannot blame R2R. They are probably the best reverse engineers out there.
    People have been doing everything R2R have asked them not to.
    They are the Golden egg, not a single piece of software, everyone has it wrong.
    They have warned people to not make a profit from warez and not to distribute or copy or imitate.
    - yet people do it and those same people wonder why it stops?
    That is the golden egg to protect.It seems people only seem to understand what they had when it is gone.
    In today's environment, if they have cracked an uncrackable piece of software, then I would believe it, They are probably the only ones that could without BS remnants left everywhere.
    I figure if they wanted it released, it would be released. They tend not to release it unless it is bug free. ....worth thinking about because they value their reputation.

4. Tear

Tear Noisemaker

The only thing you can create is rooling in the ice with penguins. This guy is an 100% joke and an poor idiot man.

5. fari adams

fari adams Ultrasonic

Hahaha..

6. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

yeah right, I want Cubase 9.5 pro. So are you gonna clone you're whole system or something? Strange cause you are the only guy in the whole world that can do this.....so in my eyes you are nothing but a scammer until proven otherwise

7. Boosire

Boosire Producer

I'm interesting