Cubase 8.5 cracked by (R2R)

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by alboz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. AudioDude

AudioDude Noisemaker

The day is coming for Cubase to be cracked... A day in which bedroom producers find their inner musiciangod and become the Beethoven of theirselves. Seriously guys -.-

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Elisea

Elisea Guest

I have to say, you are right. I worked with Cubase Pro version for some years, because my inexperienced employer bought it after an advice in a big music store. (btw the name was "music store cologne") It was a bit oversized for my tasks. But i can tell you that i hated the dongle crap because i didnt work on a real audio pc with enough slots. Beside that i also had a lot freezing crashes and i hated the big sluggish monster behavier. So i tested on my own some other DAWs - from a friend who downloaded them from audioz (an brought me there) some by using the demo versions. And believe me, i would never go back to cubase since i tested live, bitwig, studio one and especially reaper. The last one for me is the non plus ultra because of its unlimitless ways to adjust and adapt its behaving and the ultra low cpu. I just fell in love - and yes, reaper is sexy! In a short: Don't hunt the ghosts if you can get the real good ones.
    I have to say that cubase had some great inventions and functions, also the classical workflow isnt that bad. But if you look at other DAWs they all have their cons and pros even more outstanding features - except Reaper because its just perfect ;)

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Syntey

Syntey Noisemaker

Not long ago someone here on AS was asking if cubase is stable and pretty much all of responses were without problems you describe :)

4. TW

TW Guest

8.5 pro here in use. Along with reaper s1 and sonar. Reaper is the most stable daw i use. Than cubase - followed by s1 and sonar. For me it is really stable.

For me Cubase is still the best package you can get. I use a lot of daws. Allways whats best for the job. Last Project for example i tracked a 3 piece band in reaper - edited in s1 and mixe them in mixbus.

But if i compare cubase to sonar and s1 - cubase wins. For my own music i make, allways a mix of vsti and real recorded instruments, i use most of the time cubase followed by s1.

5. farao

farao Rock Star

:mates:
    Did your ego just got hurt of a mini von steyr making burping noises on someones right shoulder as opposed to your completely off topic post? Really!? I thought you would find the inner image before your eyes rather amusing. C'mon... just think about it for a while... Not funny?

Ah well. For all the disgusting pictures you frequently post, your often misdemeaning and offensive language, and thinking of how badly you sometimes treat some members here, I think you get away far to easy to often anyway. You of all people here should not take yourself to seriously man. Makes you seem a little small, no?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I will have to think about that.Right now i feel what you are saying but at the same time i feel like having a drink.
    [​IMG]

7. TW

TW Guest

It is about time a current version of cubase gets cracked. It becomes too much of a holy grail. I have 8.5 pro I like it but it's not a must have. Most people think Cuba's would put their music to a new level ... Wrong...

8. Tear

Tear Noisemaker

[​IMG]

I test it my self and not work. The patch require an password. You can see in this image.

Do you have this password for unlock this patch?
    Send me an pm.

9. ia

ia Producer

it seems like some guys trying to troll us with all this kind of shit

10. Elisea

Elisea Guest

As i mentioned i worked with it on an up-to-date but a not audio optimized pc. And i only can write about my experiences without bearing in mind what others say. It was my goal to clarify that cubase is not as holy and perfect as some people think. And - for example - i used the same pc with Reaper and had NEVER EVER at least a little crash. Its super stable and you can individualize it in a way no other DAW allows. Plus incredible low CPU, monthly updates and no anoying dongle (even portable). Nearly everything is possible.

But i also understand people who don't like all the functionality and prefer Cubase in its more predefined functions. It is of course a great DAW. (I mentioned it too.) But nobody should think its the one and only with a top 10 hit guarantee. You will allwas find something in a DAW thats not optimal or beautiful implemented. But instead of panting after a non reachable DAW you should use and learn the one from the available ones wich fits you and your tasks the best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

I see that Team VR now has Cubase Pro 9.01 XT as an internal release.

NO I don't know if it works and NO I don't have the password...just an FYI of what VR is doing.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  12. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Sounds like a good collaboration between Team FiSH & Team BeFUDDLeRZ - Cracked Cubase Pro 9... due out April 1st.
    Now that I ruined it, it won't be released.

Or will it?
    Dun... Dun... DUNNNN!!!

13. darthloud

darthloud Producer

V.R , Audioutopia , R2R and all Team please cubase 8 or 9 Pro version

14. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

fvck cubase. Krack that. Midiots. Im with @Von_Steyr but on your head slinging poop like a deranged monkey

15. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

Yeah, I'm not that worried about Cubase as I am happy with what I have and use. The only part of Cubase that may interest me is Variaudio but there are plenty of alternatives to that.

16. voidSeeker

voidSeeker Kapellmeister

For midi based orchestrated productions, Cubase has no equal...

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. shomyca

shomyca Producer

Nah dude, ver 8 is so bad... They should release 9 for sure if they can't get 9.0.1 because...901 is like...ooooh my, BEST DAW EVER!!! It just flows! I can't get my eyes and ears off it!

18. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

so How can we buy vr team? :rofl:

19. thomas

thomas Noisemaker

I really hope nobody even tries to crack Cubase, look at elements version which is cracked.

It is like they need pirates help in advertising their softwares. Look at dorico which doesn't need dongle and which is cracked and cost almost same as Cubase.

They want to stop and not stop their software pirated, somewhat contradicting.

Personally i feel other daws (eg studio one, reaper) does the same job as Cubase, but with some extra pain in some areas(eg midi editor).

Cubase is a top notch daw.:like:
    But their attitude towards pirates as if they are their enemy doesn't go down my throat easily.:thumbsdown:

20. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

I think I overdid it with the Laudanum 'coz this one I'm cool with
    [​IMG]

but this one

upload_2016-12-27_19-49-32.jpeg

is not the @Von_Steyr I was expecting.