Cubase 7 Elements work with LoopMash 1.0 ??

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by djforever, Apr 20, 2014.

1. djforever

djforever Newbie

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum I wanted to ask you know if old vst3 instruments like loopmash1 of CU5 work on cubase7 Elements

Regards

3. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I kinda don't know... but last time i checked Cubase 7 Elements, you couldn't even render the stems separately (batch export) or sidechain.. :sad: , which makes me think this version is more like a waste of time or a demo test. Think about "Artist" version at least... Anyway, if you plan to use Cubase 7 Elements as a main DAW, you'll face even more problems regarding your music making needs. :dunno:
    If Loopmash1 isn't exclusively bounded to Cu5, then it should appear in Cubase 7 Elements as well, because both supports VST3...