Cubase 7 cracked?

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Diabulus in Musica, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

Try FL Studio? Try Pro Tools First? Try Studio One, the free version? Try freaking Reaper which just says "if you like me, please buy me, but feel free to learn me for how long you need to, no worries"? How many more excuses do you need to prevent yourself from making music? Not having VSTs will NOT stop you from making music. That is if you sit and make the goddamn music. Pick the first DAW you come across and get right to the job, you'll save yourself a lot of time downloading and chatting on forums. Don't download additional stuff. Just open the DAW and as you said. Learn it. REALLY learn it. No "shit I need 4 Waves compressors, Slate Digital VMR and UAD to compress that one snare". Grab the stock one. Learn how to use it. Do that with every plugin. Learn how automation works in your DAW. Use it. Make an album. Make two albums. You'll know when you need more.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Nekky

Nekky Member

I already have fl studio but people says that it's not good for composition, and they are a little bit right, but thank you, i will... sorry for disturb

3. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

It's great for composition! Don't listen to the people. You're different. Try and learn what works for you. All DAWs are great if they work for you. You're the most important thing in composition, even the worst DAW can't stop your willpower to make music if you really want to do so.

4. oldskoolproductions

oldskoolproductions Producer

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

People nowadays are too spoiled. We used to work with sequencers like this at the end of 80s before Atari... [​IMG]
    Believe me, you can make whole songs with it and its 8 MIDI tracks, but in comparison, any modern DAW is lightyears ahead of it.

6. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

People are idiots don't listen to them, they are ignorant fucks because they think daw will do all the work for them, but daw is only a station in which you channel you inspiration last month i found that fl studio is great for guitar recording and other live instruments don't be lazy try every solution don't listen to people and their placebo shit, cheers,:thumbsup:

7. exr777

exr777 Producer

This was mine...
    [​IMG]

Countless hours lost trying to learn this crap...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

I use Ableton Live and I love it for the most part. It has a very fluid and intuitive interface, and is well suited for electronic music composition and performance. What kind of music do you want to make Nekky?

9. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

You can also do remote banking with it.:hifive:

10. Nekky

Nekky Member

Thank you for your replies, i'll try with fl studio so... However i was trying to do something orchestral and things like that, that's why. Fl studio doesn't have a score editor, nor a good video player and so on... It's more focused on edm and beat making. Thank you again for the motivation

11. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Stay away from FL for orchestral work,its the least suitable daw for this kind of work.
    Go with Studio one or Cubase.

12. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

I'm actually using FL as my main DAW, for orchestral stuff as well. It's great to use Plugin Picker with your own presets to load Kontakt libraries like a breeze - custom icon (eg. a harp photo) for quick finding, no loading Kontakt > scrolling through libraries > finding the patch you like

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Yes,it may work for you for some quick stuff,but FL lacks tools for midi editing,manipulation,etc..From all the composers and producers i know that do orchestra or at least a partially orchestral stuff none uses FL for several reasons.

14. Nekky

Nekky Member

I perfectly knew this since the first time i used fl studio was 2 years ago and i have at least a week (total hours) of trying things with tutorials on internet. But since i can't find another cracked daw that have a vst support that doesn't crash every fucking minute like with digital performer or that i have to do crazy stuff (and didn't worked as well) like with pro tools just for a vst... I'll try studio one since i think this is the last well known daw i can try...

15. miguel88

miguel88 Member

for orchestra music, Best is Cubase but also is nice Ableton ( Daniel James use this) Studio one,( if you dont need notation when you compose) Digital perfomace, Sonar, Pro tools and Logic PRO X in mac

16. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Studio one is ok for orchestra,obviously cubase is the most suited,if you are ok with a bit slower workflow and only 32bit support try Cubase 5 AIR,if you have some money saved buy the 8.5 pro EDU version,costs a lot less,its worth it.

17. Nekky

Nekky Member

I literally have only 100$. And i should gain something for the driving licence next year, lol...

18. popeye

popeye Kapellmeister

@Nekky, There are many solutions to use VST's in Pro Tools.......Blue Cat's Patchwork, for example

19. MIDO

MIDO Noisemaker

Guys don't wait for Cubase, full eLicenser wasn't cracked, only Cubendo uses full eLicenser, Steinberg sells other developers a half-baked eLicenser to avoid exposing their secrets, so only audioutopia can crack FULL eLicenser. The only full eLicenser protection is implemented in Cubendo, Cubendo is eLicenser's Mecca, Whoever will conquer Cubendo, will be a true eLicenser's master, others are just fakes trying to get attention, by releasing half-baked eLicenser protected plugins.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Aytac

Aytac Noisemaker

Hi buddy, i strongly recommend Studio One for you especially for orchestral stuff. Better midi editing capabilities than all the daws on the market i think (maybe equal to cubase only). Also more intuitive than cubase. You will spend less time to become a pro user also. And best of all you are here in audioz :) there is a properly cracked, hassle free version of it. So you can use it for free and make great music until you become a pro and get your driving license ;)