Cubase 7 cracked?

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Diabulus in Musica, Nov 30, 2014.

1. ehrwaldt kunzlich

ehrwaldt kunzlich Rock Star

i think he was talking about reversing/cracking the password protected installer that supposedly contains the crack.

2. exr777

exr777 Producer

I know what' his talking about. It was a joke.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

BTW what is Team V.R, I never seen anything from them worth attention?
    The least I would expect is them to crack eLicenser.... any proof to that? Extended yamahha trials? Some old Virsyn shit?
    no way Team V.R did it, there's no proof, those installers are fakes never meant to install anything, after AiR, eLicenser was never cracked and there's no way someone like V.R could do that in a life time... :rofl:
    Some guy got bored and created fake Cubase installers to f**k with people around, let's wait for Audioutopia to do it, that's the only group in business... others like V.R can step aside and watch, what did they do? a half broken pro tools 10, audiotupia did 12 full on broken... btw I've heard they copied audioutopia iLok2 method to crack xils plugins... that's lame... Audioutpia will crack cubase and the rest will watch :rofl:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

the only lame thing i see are Adrianus Antonius writing in this forum and dont know in real what he are talking about . with the messages you show exactly who you are .

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Adamdog

Adamdog Platinum Record

and if he was Connor McGregor?

Nasty x 1 list:

IMG_1502.JPG

6. Adrianus Antonius

I guess it's hard to try to mock people while having such a bad broken English, isn't it? While Adrianus "dont know in real what he are talking about", people "dont "understand" in real what you are talking about"....:rofl:

The funniest thing is that you always try to say something mean to others in that broken english....
    From what you said in this thread it's apparent that you're the only one who is clueless about what is happening behind the scenes... so with your message you show exactly what clueless noob You are :rofl:if your english wouldn't be broken that much, you would understand how hilariously I've just thrown your garbage back at you.

He tried to mock @Kookaboo about hex comparing, while you yourself apparently are completely in the dark mom's basement and clueless what is happening.... so go hex compare yourself something, maybe it will give you some inside knowledge... instead of trying to troll people and getting owned... brush up your English before you try insult someone in broken language you can barely speak, laughable owned forums fool, just like KVR, so go back and sit there, test some u-he bullshit, let the men do the talking here.

On BTW, All your bought sh*t are belong to us.
    Hurry up selling it in kvr market...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

ok we get your point, but why you have to be a dick about it?

8. Adrianus Antonius

That's the whole point of it, you didn't get THE point of it. :wink:
    Did I miss something? first your pal tinman was mocking Team V.R, now you and him cheer them? They are noobs who haven't proved anything so far.... So no Cubase from them, no nothing... eLicenser is meant to be done by Audioutopia, all they did is stole audioutopia iLok method to crack xils products to pretend that they did eLicenser, oh you didn't know that, well you don't know a lot on what we're feasting behind the scenes :drunks:
    Ask TinTin he will inform you, he seems to be a knowledgeable guy, I mean, look at him.... scholar... a distinguished academic.

[​IMG]

9. ia

ia Producer

eLicenser was cracked by R2R, think of neoduction plugins. So they don't need to crack cubase to prove their skill imho
    What you guys think about it?

10. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

Don't they use some older version of eLicenser or something ? I'm not on a track with this really.

11. MIDO

MIDO Noisemaker

if R2R creaked why they don't share it !!! we have hope that Audioutopia crack it like they cracked Pro Tools HD 12 and many of ilok plugins i think they can crack also eLicenser.

12. Adrianus Antonius

Ancient, They even claim that they landed on the moon with that version.

[​IMG]

While this version was never nowhere near the moon, just like Team v.r To eLicenser of this version :rofl:

[​IMG]

13. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

It's not. Only posting warez requests and content is:

14. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

yes Adrianus i see that you are an frustrated warez kid with an broken brain . exactly this i can see in your statements

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  15. lluisxvi

lluisxvi Ultrasonic

write proper English, is not something to brag about.this is fundamentalist mentality. Your photos are from someone aggressive and conceited. This forum is supposed to give the best of each. IMHO. Google translator.

16. Adrianus Antonius

Yet, you're the one with an extremely broken English... sitting for years on English speaking boards, the way you write sentences would imply that your brains are broken, inept to learning fundamental things... how long did you sweat until you put that sentence together? and you put it wrong once again......
    Have you in a life time written a single f***ing sentence right? So are you telling us that you're not an inherent owned dunce?
    Trying to insult someone with a broken English isn't either, son....
    I'm obviously not a native English speaker, but his English sentences need to be put together like a mosaic in ones mind to understand wtf he wants to say... yet he tries to insult....
    Ludicrous fool trying to argue using broken English...
    "All your base are belong to us" What?
    "Your photos are from someone aggressive and conceited" turn off your TV station, son...

17. ia

ia Producer

This is photo of Morpheus from Matrix movie, obviously he is good hero

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Hi guys, about that "cracked" verison from sister's site, I just would like to know if that patch unlocks some special features from Cubase 7 PRO's score editor or if those various restrictions from "comparisson document" are maintained? Could someone please tell me if there are any changes? Thanks a lot for any info!

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  19. Nekky

Nekky Member

Sorry buut... Does someone actually have a cracked cubase?

20. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

Yes