Cubase 7 cracked?

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Diabulus in Musica, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

http://www.prelist.ws/ all download link is usenet..can i download without paying money?

2. MrMagoo

MrMagoo Newbie

Actually no but now i know. Thanks for the heads-up warning. Much appreciated Sir.

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

you can always pm someone, that is allowed :wink:

4. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

You should always Buy your main DAW #1 Stability #2 Tech Support # 3 Respect For The DAW That you Love and Make Money With Now if you are Just some one Hho is Just Playing around that is a different story :thumbsup:

5. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Total agreement with copylefter in

There so much great stuff available that to 'wait' for something to maybe turn up or maybe not is a big waste of time.

Cubase is cool, my personal fav but it not 'so great' that it miles ahead of everything else.

Put simply having Cubase one day isn't suddenly gonna flood your head with magical vision & suddenly enable you to put it into practise.

Better off spending your time using what is already available making some music whilst improving your skills & application & if it turns up then well cool that's a bonus if u 'need' it that bad.

just my opinion also *yes*

6. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

The same old thread again and again.. about a Cubase Crack. It usually pops from time to time and then it gets thoooosuands of views and replies....

....for nothing.

Then it disappears.

And suddenly, after a while (maybe months), a new Cubase Cracked post pops again...

[​IMG]

7. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

mac please? :wow:

8. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Does that 7.5 with the physical dongle really works like the legal one?
    I guess it must be a physical dongle otherwise people would have patched the exe files years ago and if it works with a physical dongle all other previouse version after 5.2 should work aswell as AIR no longer exist and the e-licenser patch is exactly the same as the one for Cubase 5 (i guess)

Seems to good to be true if so i think many would have bought an USB key long time ago..

9. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Seems like NOONE who reg here takes the time to read the rules even if it is the first thing they see when they reg for this site

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

10. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

definetly no , someone had to much time and uploaded this fake cubase 7.5 with the AiR branding ! it is definetly a fake !

probably this dude needed some money from filehoster , because he have known that evryone going to download it !

donĀ“t know why those people have not better things to do as uploading fakes

11. tomahak1

tomahak1 Newbie

Of course ANYTHING on the net which claims to be anything newer than Cubase 5.1 and working is fake. Since AIR never posted something newer, and NEVER will. Only Idiots believe the opposite.

There is another group, who made a solution at least for Nuendo 6.5, but thats only available for team members. You can guess it very well, which group I mean, if I tell you, that ONCE one of their private releases got leaked, and lots of you guys are still using it. There is also passworded release for it, but since it uses a very long password, decrypting it, would take anyway years with hundreds of PC's. So a waist of time even trying it out.
    Again, do not expect that anything in the next years will posted by them, since they never will. I guess the main reason is, not to give those Cubase developers any reason, to add more improvement to their protection. Thats the same reason why lots of stuff is kept private (including me for some few highend video apps).

12. kidvibes

kidvibes Noisemaker

I dont know if anything is cracked from version 5

13. cmnawin

cmnawin Newbie

Cubase license file (selicenser.sel) is found at C/programdata/Syncrosoft. get that file from anyone who has activated version of Cubase and place it in the mentioned location. open elicenser control centre. you can find the license for cubase in a soft elicenser. Select it and click repair license. try it and post your reply

14. MrMagoo

MrMagoo Newbie

:rofl:

15. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

u mean like sticking your mates tax disc on your car lol!

Strange also that my license file not even found at the location u mention & mine works fine :wink:

16. cmnawin

cmnawin Newbie

If anyone wants cubase for free ,try this

Attached Files:

17. copylefter

copylefter Producer

WoW. You made my day man ! No wait, you made me laugh. It's a good thing anyway, having fun is already something. :bleh:

18. kmt

kmt Newbie

So much easier to just buy it. :wink:

19. Guillermo Navarrete

Guillermo Navarrete Kapellmeister

Hello,

*no* This will never work, you are just taking the soft-eLicenser and corrupting it, and it has other two components that are attached to a particular hardware.
    This is just pure trolling.

Best regards,
    GN

20. MrMagoo

MrMagoo Newbie

OK, when i buy a Windowze computer i will try it.

HOwever, having said that, i doubt that Steinberg's eLicenser Control Center is that stupid to allow free entry. Also any one with a legally licensed USB ( dongle ) would never allow someone to forge a copy.

Anyway this has been a " have a good laugh guys " topic.

Now the next topic could be Cubase 8 cracked by using an internet connection from a PC to a Mac.