Cubase 7.5 Update

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Maduka, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Maduka

Maduka Kapellmeister

Brothers this is the new Cubase 7.5 *yes*

[​IMG]

What's new in Cubase 7.5

Cubase 7.5 adds new features that support musical creativity and enhance workflow: create alternative TrackVersions, keep focused at all times with the track visibility management system and explore the new sonic possibilities of Groove Agent SE 4, HALion Sonic SE 2, LoopMash FX, the REVelation reverb — and much, much more.

more information
    http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/cubase/whats_new/whats_new_in_cubase_75.html

3. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

This looks like a worthwhile update, especially if like me you will be upgrading from Cubase 7.

4. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

cubase 7 is bad ass man i cant wait to up date from cubase 5 to 7

for production you can't Beat cubase protools is trying to cope a lot of cubase features

5. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star

there are some videos here too > http://www.youtube.com/user/DV247TV/videos

6. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

It runs lovely :wink:

7. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

Great joke, mostly you can't Beat all the software bugs in Cubase :rofl:
    Sorry mate, Cubase are the last available shit who is called DAW :bow:
    The super DAW still can't play proper REX files, it's a sad joke, what? :snuffy:

8. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

I'm amazed at some non Cubase users who know the product better than the users who have been using it for years, best part is they never tell you what they use.

9. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

Ableton Suite 9 and at black friday I bought as additionally alternative (really good offer) Studio One Pro and (good offer once again) Melodyne Editor *yes*
    I guess that for now I'm complete :wink:

By the way, in the past I own Nuendo & Cubase, the same shitty buggy software like Logic thats why I put it in eBay :bow:
    No question, the handling was really good in Cubase/Nuendo (Logic too), but all the "mystic" bugs did killed my patience :snuffy:

10. luisinful

luisinful Newbie

Greetings audio lovers :D

i've been a cubase user since the first sx and all i can say is i didnt had those buggy versions u talk about and i subscribe, Cubase 7 is in my opinion one of the best daws available, i already tried logic 9 and logic x, i tried older versions of logic too, Reason and even ableton live, but all i can say is they are not so good in the editing part in relation to cubase.

cheers :D

11. luisinful

luisinful Newbie

and by the way, thanks for this cool site ;)

12. Sohill

Sohill Noisemaker

:wink:

13. allshallfade

allshallfade Newbie

Agreed. Absolutely love Cubase 7- it has some real gamechanging features. Literally every major daw is being used by very successful musicians (I only know the specifics for my genre, but there is at least 1 big, currently working film composer for each DAW), so no need to muck up another DAW's thread with love poems about the one you use. Some have features that are obviously intended for certain genres, but they -all- have their advantages at this point.

A few years ago I could easily name major, show-stopping problems for several specific DAWs but that hasn't been the case since they all received their newest upgrades.