cubase 7.5 tutorial

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by studio-view, Dec 25, 2016.

1. studio-view

studio-view Member

hello
    what or where is the best why to learn cubase ? just downloads some tutorial or take the time and read the Manuel?
    also which one is the best website for cubase tutorial ?
    Thanks & happy holiday

3. MrDeeJayJJ

MrDeeJayJJ Member

ADSR have a nice collection of tutorials based on Cubase. Check those out ! Although personally I think once you get the basics the best way to learn anything is to just jump in and press buttons ! I've just swapped to Cubase Pro 9 from using FL Studio for the last 10 years so once I had the basics down I was able to get going without any issues !

4. studio-view

studio-view Member

thank you :like:

5. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Can I ask why you made that switch? Seems like those two DAWs have very different philosophies, and if you stuck with FL for ten years... just made me curious.

To the OP - Groove3 has a series on Cubase as well, but some if I recall correctly the Groove3 Cubase Explained is so basic it's pointless. So maybe move onto some of the follow-up courses.

6. studio-view

studio-view Member

thank you
    what about reading the Manuel ? do you think it will be wast of time ?
    Thanks

7. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Definitely not a waste of time, but the Cubase manual is huge. It'll probably give you a better understanding than the videos, but will take a long ass time

8. studio-view

studio-view Member

ok Thanks :like:

9. MrDeeJayJJ

MrDeeJayJJ Member

I had always played with Cubase as other producers I worked with used it but I only had Cubase Elements. Literally 4 weeks ago I just made the plunge and in the moment bought a copy of Cubase Pro 9. Done a format of my PC reinstalled everything for Cubase and used it ever since. There wasnt any other reasons behind it other than I just wanted a change. Fruity Loops has always been a good DAW but after using Cubase for the last month I just prefer Cubase and would recommend any producer to at least try it.

10. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Yeah I'm frankly pretty smitten with Cubase, though I don't use it for production. I produce in Live with Push 2, for which there really isn't a viable substitute. I record vocals in Cubase and do all my comping, editing, heavy duty mixing, etc. Man I'm really happy with it. Like you I'm pretty new to it. Just got it maybe a couple months ago.