Cubase 6 artist x64 possible crack

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by faunus, Nov 1, 2015.

1. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

I so agree with what you wrote except that for me, I would replace the word Cubase with Studio One. Unlike you, I didn't try too many DAWs, I was used to Cubase 5 (if I'm not mistaken) and moving to Studio One was a similar experience to what you described for Cubase. :wink:

2. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

pretty interesting, I agreed with your post, but the truth is this topic made a newer cubase pop-up to test for whoever wants it, and I wasn't aware of vtx release of elements, not that I'm personally interested but my community is

3. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

PM'ed you a link.

4. Zaka

Zaka Newbie

Interesting is that if you have nuendo 5.5 trial (new trial ones might work also) installed and you copy Nuendo Plug-in Set.vst3 to cubase6/vst3 folder all corresponding plugins including VST Amp Rack are activated, and they use trial license from dongle, and trial time should not get any lower by using plugins. At least this is required in my case, since by default there are very few Steinberg plugins activated. Also to get Groove Agent One working, for example there is only need to have unlimited timed Cubase Elements soft-license in Elicense Control Center. Note: if anyone is trying this, C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 6_64\Cubase Artist Module Cache.xml must be deleted always before starting program!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  5. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

i ve made the post on audioz 2 times yesterday and today .
    i see other releases appear but mine is not, i have send messages to 2 admins if there is something wrong and they did not reply up to now
    I didnt expect such behavior from audioz staff :sad:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015