Cubase 6 artist x64 possible crack

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by faunus, Nov 1, 2015.

1. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

Hello there
    i found some information on a private site about cubase 6 artist x64 crack
    i dont know if its working or if it is fake, but i think its worth the try
    i dont have cracking knoledge but i want to share the information i have with someone who wants to try the method (bytepatching) i found

anyone who wants to try and see if it works send me a message and ill give you the info needed

3. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

It's not worth any try to crack such an outdated version of a not fully functional DAW (Artist Edition).
    It's also not worth to get cracked because of the release of Cubase Elements 7.x by Team VTX!

If it would be Cubase Artist 8.x, I would say "give it a try" but not for v6.x

greetings, r4e

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Yeah, Cubase is not a decent DAW. I own Cubase 8 Pro and I honestly can't see what all the hype is about. It almost sucks, IMHO. I wouldn't worry about it. But as for Cubase Pro 8, nothing is impossible. People for the longest time thought PShop by Sberg was uncrackable, but look what happened. The answer was right before our eyes and only recently was it made visible simply by some trial and error. I accomplished that because I've used warez since I was 12 so it's no surprise I learned a thing or two about breaking protections in the last 10 years.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • List
  5. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

so...are the protection of PadShop and Cubase 8 Pro the same?

6. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

no , padshop doesnt use dongle..... cubase does

7. DanteUruzu

DanteUruzu Kapellmeister

You never know what could happen.

8. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

Registered to say thanks for a head up. This version is better for me than Cubase 5 or studio 3 lol, I hate studio 3's graphics and default behavior of piano roll and mixer.
    This Artist version is better than Elements version, because it has elastique and side-chain option and side chain can be used for way more creative purposes than just pumping, for pumping you don't even need a side-chain.

If someone could crack Cubase 8 artist like this, it would be one hell of a Christmas gift, this version throws out sometimes an error, but it works OK throughout, there's no mixer, but I would rather have no mixer, than studio one's shitty mixer....
    Plus Cubase 8 artist comes with a Groove Agent SE just like Elements and that is one beast of a drum sampler, one of the best in any daw for my workflow.

Anyway thanks for a head up, all these years I had no clue that there's is a 64-bit working Cubase 6 artist version available... though I had to patch it myself using given offset locations... piece of cake.

I even downloaded the infamous Nuendo 5 version after this and it actually works if you know some workarounds... like error message is just ilok error, click ok and it works, next time you save a project it saves a new version thinking that something is wrong with your current project, that's ok, it's just like a back up version and it's actually cool, lol.
    You can't bounce audio with asio driver, but if you need to bounce, go to devices and select "no driver" and bounce, yes "no driver", because apparently there's a check up in bounce procedure when initiating driver for bounce, but for bouncing you don't need a driver at all, CPU is the one which is "bouncing" your audio not driver and it's likely that even in real time bounce you don't need a driver, because theoretically the main purpose of an audio driver is to negotiate a digital to analog or vise versa conversion, so theoretically you should be able to bounce "in real time" but you won't hear a thing, lol.... unless of course you have some external gear hooked up, than you will have to route master track to an audio track and record it in real time, just like in real time bounce, lol...

To open a bigger project, you have to first create an empty project, it doesn't take up a hardrive's place, because while it's unsaved it's virtual so far, so create empty project, go to open and open you project you want, click no on "activate" dialog box, go to your empty project window, click file-close, the project you want will activate now, you'll get an error but that error is nothing, show goes on.

Most of these workaround is not necessary for this Artist version, because this crack is more "stable" than Nuendo.

Yes, I would rather go through hoops like that, than use studio one, have you ever had a cold and temporally lost your taste sensation? how did you like your favorite meal without a taste? That's how Studio One tastes for me, so I would rather have my hands broken and feel a taste in my mouth than a bland uninspiring mass with fine hands...

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Well, I know some great info about the elements versions of cubase. If anyone wants to know, PM me. :winker:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Yep, Army of Ninjas is in the know! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

you managed to patch it ? can you share the patched file ?

12. luizcifer

luizcifer Ultrasonic

put your trust in Army of Ninjas :guru:

:bow:

13. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

well elements is not really usefull but artist it is.....

14. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Let know man! ...the drums are rolling.... :drummer:

15. Adrianus Antonius

I just zipped it up and will pm you.

P.S. Groove agent is not patched, so it'll give an error when trying to load it.

16. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

thank you :)

17. mrfloyd

mrfloyd Producer

I'd like to try it as well

18. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

I want it as well

19. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

i will post it on audioz later :)
    a little patience please....

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Adrianus Antonius

sent you all pms with it and as faunus said he will later post it on audioz for all.

21. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

That means you would eat whatever tastes good as long as it tastes good and live sick, rather than live healthy with a healthy diet (which tastes not that good). Anyway, at the end of the day you go with whatever works best for you. :mates: But i'd rather just save up money for a few weeks/months and buy the software rather than just rocking the "workarounds" forever and asking for getting cracked. At least that's what i would personally do.