CUBASE 5 Help elicense !!

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by g777g, Sep 1, 2013.

1. g777g

g777g Newbie

Hi guys, i have set up my cubase 5 ( team AiR ) version yesterday and this morning i have install more than 100 vsti with organization ( very boring, but necessary... ! ) and i have got a problem since i try to install arturia - minimoog ( team AiR also ), in the installation of this last vsti there's an setup of elicense and now i can't open cubase anymore, so i try to dl on audioz the R2R kawa elicenser for do something with that but cubase dont work... i dont wan't to reinstall cubase after 4hour of VST/install ( and maybe elicense have install key registry or something else, so maybe i will got the same problem if i try to reinstall ), so if some1 have an solution ! ^^

3. pjotr41

pjotr41 Newbie

install the elicenser from the cubase setup again!

4. g777g

g777g Newbie

there's no elicenser from my cubase setup and that a cracked version why i should install elicenser if i dont have the original? i have tried to install arturia mini moog with elicenser but until this moment i can't run cubase anymore, maybe there's another way for delete all contents ( regedit keys etc... ) of licenser and turn back my cubase again, no?

5. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

When you installed Cubase 5.1.2 by Air then you also have a folder with a so called DongleEmu. Simply run this Exe file again and the Air ELicenser Dongle Emulator will be reinstalled. Alternatively you can try to contact somebody who also uses this cracked version of cubase and ask him/her if he/she can send you "SYNSOEMU.DLL" and "GuaD.dll" (Guad.dll is not necessary in all cases). Next time you try to install Arturia stuff make a backup copy of this 2 files before.

6. Yubidi

Yubidi Newbie

I've also heard Captain Future ( or another friend on the sister site ) say, to copy them in your install folder...
    He said, that the program would look there first.
    That way you seem to be able to use all of those 'elicenser' protected stuff.
    Don't know if that's true or not...
    Never had the time to actually try it, but had the same issue.
    Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

We should call this yet another duplicate elicenser thread. I found 20 instances of this problem solved on Audioz alone and that's where you picked up the application so it should have been the first place you looked. There should be some threads on here as well that have the solution. Next time before wasting everyone's time try using the search function.

2 threads you can be sure to see every week:
    1) elicenser
    2) Kontakt library issues

8. g777g

g777g Newbie

hey thanks you lukehh :
    "When you installed Cubase 5.1.2 by Air then you also have a folder with a so called DongleEmu. Simply run this Exe file again and the Air ELicenser Dongle Emulator will be reinstalled."
    its work, problem's solved ty for your help guys.
    and sorry catalyst i have already read some topic here and everywhere on web, but i dont find issues before.
    ty again guys, you save 4hour of work!
    good night

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's okay just try to use the search on Audioz and here first. On Audioz you can filter so that it searches comments if you click on extended search which is what you need to do to find the solution. Always check there first for information pertinent to your release. It's nothing personal it just saves us a lot of time and extra threads with the same questions. All the best. :mates:

PS if you make a backup copy of SYNSOEMU.DLL you will save yourself some future headaches. Just put it in a folder that will not be searched by the Arturia istallers. There is a discussion with detailed instructions here: http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/2035-arturia-has-released-5-free-updates/page__p__16916__hl__guad.dll__fromsearch__1#entry16916

10. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

I guess AudioSEX are the wrong place to resolve you problem caused by your own stinginess.
    There is two reason at least why you are wrong here:

Reason one,
    As the name say, AudioSEX are for musicians and not for chronic collectors of VSTi's stuff.
    You distracted drive for countless VSTi's don't have nothing in common with music creation or to be musician.
    If I read that you install more than 100 VSTi's in your setup so I do ask my self what is going wrong with you?
    I'm absolutely sure you don't need and may even don't know how to use the half of the standard VSTi's built in cubase, but you need more to satisfy your "Hunter" syndrome.
    Better change your hobby and begin to collect stamps, unfortunately it's not easy to steal it in the shop at the same way like your get your VSTi's stuff in web.
    Or maybe just collect deposit bottles and who knows, may soon you can buy Cubase instead to steal it and your eLicenser problem will be resolved by itself.

Reason two,
    AudioSEX are not a warez scene that's why I assume only your insolence are the reason why you search support for cracked products just here.
    And I'm really surprised that even the super moderator Catalyst join the talk here without any notification about the applicable rules here.

11. popeye

popeye Kapellmeister

@audiozuser76
    You go boy.......!

12. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

audiozuser might be arrogant. he's still completely right.

13. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i'm not trying to Be/Sound Like a Ass Hole But you should Buy It the reason is if you get to a point were you have a lot of Song's created and something go's wrong then you lost all your song's and you waisted all your time it's better to buy a DAW and have the stability :wink:

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

sdfsdf
    My advice to you is to make a few selections in each category of VST, processors, effects and learn them inside out. Having a hundred VSTs keeps you from learning any of them and is completely unnecessary. All the musicians through the ages used limited tools at their disposal and created better music than people do with all the technology and applications available today. As a producer one of the best things you can do for yourself is set limits.

audiozuser76
    You really need to learn how to talk to people. You can't even do your job and follow the 2 simple rules we have on Audioz and here but you're already worrying about mine. The rules are no requests and no link sharing, everything else is completely fine which is why I didn't say anything.

Xsze
    Well said brother. :mates: