Cubase 5 for Win 32 - Audio Event Handle Not Fading In

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by psom, Mar 21, 2013.

1. psom

psom Newbie

Hi,

I've encountered a minor but hair-pulling dilemma in Cubase 5 32bit for Win.

Whenever I am working with audio events (as opposed to parts), I cannot use the event handles to fade in the audio. The handle to fade out the audio works fine You can grab it and fade the audio out visually with no problem. Whenever I try to fade in audio with the left handle, it merely moves a vertical line directly beneath my cursor, thereby forcing me to take the extra step of using he toolbar to access the fade editor. You see how picky I am? But seriously, it really isn't as accurate and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem?

So, to summarize. In a part I want to fade in I grab the handle on the upper left. When I do, it does not graphically indicate that there is a fade in. Instead it simply moves a vertical line beneath the handles itself. No fade in occurs as a result and I am forced to use the fade editor which is much less convenient. Is this a bug anyone else has come across?

Thanks,

Psom.

3. GangamStyle

GangamStyle Ultrasonic

select range and press "a"
    or press ctrl+"a" then drag handle.
    :mates: