Cubase 13 will be arriving in 48 more hours?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Atlantis84, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

If Cubase 13 does come out on Saturday that would be weird i never seen Steinberg release Cubase on a Saturday but it does say 12 pm so that is around the time they do release they stuff here in America well it does say midi 2.0 so it seems like its legit i think Steinberg delayed it yesterday on Wednesday because dude was about to go live then he canceled it and resechuduled it for this Saturday.....if it does drop on Saturday what does this mean ...? does this mean they going to change up on they releases and start to release on the Weekends......like i said if this does happen then i know for a fact Steinberg got some stuff up they sleeves in the future they already got rid of the dongle and starting to redo the GUI and slowly getting away from the old coding that haunts them which is way past due seem like they starting to really make some changes which really took them long enough and it is about that time
    109402-ea49c67966526b14250a89be5d974e71.jpg

Here's the video of him when he resechuduled the Cubase 13 live stream

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
  3. David A. Molina

David A. Molina Newbie

If you look at that thumbnail, the background is Cubase 12. I don't know who that is and I don't speak Italian but it seems it is just someone discussing leaks and rumors about Cubase 13. Could be wrong though. I hope I am wrong.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. David A. Molina

David A. Molina Newbie

Also, using Google translate, when you play the video some of the text says "Is Cubase 13 coming?" or something like that. It's definitely a question, so that further confirms my fear that it's just a live stream to talk about the recent leaks.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Semarus

Semarus Producer

You're right, it's usually a Wednesday. I'm anticipating at least an announcement on the 27th or the 4th.

6. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

yeah im still thinking it is going to be a Wednesday like u said the 27th or 4th ......if it does come out on the 27th R2R is going to have them on sister site so fast R2R got a emulation for them and they releases .........im not waiting on R2R ima buy it like i always did .......i stay buying Cubase on they updates i own FL Studio as well it just sometimes when i try out the cracked version it runs better ....not all the time but sometimes

7. Slavestate

Slavestate Platinum Record

Steinberg doesn't work weekends. And that is not the date retailers have for the release either..

8. Havana

Havana Platinum Record

Let's just hope the upgrade price from v12 won't be too much.