Cubase 13: Dumb question or actual issue?

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Dieminun, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Dieminun

Dieminun Newbie

Ever since I updated to Cubase 13 I noticed that when you edit a CC with the draw tool, it automatically makes a slope for convenience. I didn't like it too much but I figured that maybe it would be better if I get used to it. Months have passed and I still find it annoying, specially when modulation changes are needed to switch articulations in certain VSTs.
    Is there a way to put it back like it was on Cubase 12?
    Maybe there's a very simple fix that I'm unaware of, that's why it might be a dumb question. cubase13.png Cubase 13b.png

3. Semarus

Semarus Producer

The default may have changed, it's here (change it from ramp to step):

CC 01.png

CC 02.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. evolasme

evolasme Producer

its always been one anchor over the next for me. it might be a preset changed that edits are liner ...is this when you make a new edit or opining a C12 made track

5. Anton-69

Anton-69 Newbie

Another dumb question: I installed a k'd version of cubase 13 pro but it only works in english. Is there a way to change the language without getting an error (e.g. german says something is wrong with the licence)?

6. patatern

patatern Platinum Record

if you used R2R's it's very very strange, it works 1000% like the legit

-have you updated to the last version? 13.0.41
    -try to uninstall and install again
    -with R2R's version you can download the installer from the official web site (or from legit steinberg app) and use it like legit user, then apply this trick:

0 download any update you need from Steinberg site and install (cubase, nuendo groove agent or whatever)
    1 copy "license-engine-access.dll" from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\TEAM R2R
    2 go in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\ and past and overwrite it in "Activation Manager" folder (admin rights required)

this trick will work until Steinberg dont update the silk emu, R2R will tell us

EDIT: just wondering, maybe the language change needs some kind of hard reset in Cubase, in fact you have to restart the app. so after changin language close the app and apply the trick I showed above. It's some kind of strange myth lol but you never know...