CUBASE 10

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by segglyuk, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I was speaking of midi modulators,envelopes or lfos or even a step sequencer that could modulate an EQ frequency for example,or the reverb dry/wet,etc...Same kind of modulators that synthesizers' built-in modulators have,but that you could put on any track as a midi FX.
    Thanks

Bidule seems Interesting but a bit complex,isn't it?I would like something simple,fast.But I'll have a look,thanks!

Thank you for all your informations,that's what I was thinking about!@famouslut !

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

That's advance modulation system à la Live ? :no: Mokay...You love your cubase so much that you lack objectivity....Small illustration of the problem here for example : https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=127903

Again, not possible to do advance modulation in Cubase in native at all.

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yeah it is complex.
    There was a vst that was released on the sister site 6 months back or so, which has a few modulators to modulate the vsts you load in it. I just can't remember the name of the thing. A bit basic to my taste so I moved on, but you might find it adapted to your needs.

Ah, I found it : freestyle by newsonicarts. You can layer synths, do macros, etc....https://www.newsonicarts.com/html/freestyle.php

4. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Guest

Just a suggestion - look at the Steinberg forums.
    It's up to you all, but some systems have been having major issues and are waiting for the first update.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

*kifsigh* Objective? I dunno, never claimed to be. I don't think I even gave an opinion; never mind whether my opinions are considered subjective! =) I just responded to someone asking "how to / can it?", rather than (subjective) "advanced", w/e that means? In a topic titled Cubase 10, not holywars! XD

6. mixmast3r

mixmast3r Noisemaker

Actually, not at all ! They fixed a lot of bugs and introduced some useful tools, I love this 10 so far !!!! well done Steiny !!!
    my friends who work with Logic or Protools are really jealous about the progression of this DAW, exciting :)

7. mixmast3r

mixmast3r Noisemaker

Melo... what ?!!! lol nope we're good :)

8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Don't have to justify yourself really, this isn't a big deal :wink:. I like my Cubase too, just regarding how I like to work there are things missing. Objectively next to many others daws on many features Cubase is unique, and objectively on many features - well not that many but still - it's very light.
    If the "advance" modulation system present in Cubase suits your need, it's fine with me and you have a right to your disagreement with my statement, I simply state what for me is undeniable. :)

9. tun

tun Rock Star

holding my breath for a pro version to be available to people like me :D

10. Dejanco

Dejanco Ultrasonic

Hi

Any news about Cubase 10 and ARA support?

11. je5009

je5009 Ultrasonic

Cubase needs to fix project crash. When you load an old project it crash because of plugins. The solution is to put littlemicroshift soundtoys plugin into control room insert.

12. Foobar

Foobar Producer

10.0.10 became a lot more stable for me. I can work with it. It was a crash fest before, like at least two crashes per hour, freezes etc.
    The update didn't crash once for me so far. With new projects that is.

13. je5009

je5009 Ultrasonic

My old project work great with the control room insert effect from soundtoys and all my projects work great. They need to fix a lot of bugs. cubase 10 does feel slow with the mediabay and drag plugins need to improve.

14. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

v10.0.15 just landed folks.

15. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

AudioUTOPiA we need you to help Steinberg do maintenance and release the product faster. AudioUTOPiA... rise!