Cubase 10/Nucleus/Komplete kontrolA25

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by vicsalazar, Nov 11, 2020.

1. vicsalazar

vicsalazar Noisemaker

Hello everyone,

I have a annoying problem with my nucleus (from audio imperia), and the use of it in Cubase with my keyboard komplete kontrol A25.
    I love this keyboard, and it is also awesome for tweaking any parameter while playing without touching the mouse and stuff (i don't have much hardware).
    BUT, as cool is the "sample start" feature of Nucleus (created to be turned on/off for realism/latency) is, there seem to be a problem with it.
    When i'm not recording, everything goes well, nothing to report. Then, I turn up the knob to 0ms, and star recording. But out of nowhere and without even asking, the knob automatically goes back to 250ms, which makes recording and playing in sync impossible.
    So to compensate this, once the recording starts, i tweak a little bit the knob of the sample start to put it back at 0ms, but, if i don't manipulate it for a while, it will automatically go back to 250 after a few seconds, which is really annoying.
    I have also noticed that into the midi editor of cubase, if i chek on the velocity, dynamics pannel where the modwheels and buttons show, if i select the one corresponding to the sample start, there is evidence of a movement at the beginning of the container, which i never did, so i have to manually adjuste this dot to modify the sample start value... (this is using nucleus via komplete kontrol, because de buttons and stuff are already set, imagine the nightmare i had when using nucleus with kontakt...)
    Anyways, i'm sorry for the long message, the complicated issue and maybe some english mistakes.
    If anyone has encounted this "error", or "bug", or knows what i'm doing wrong, please let me know ! Your help would be much appreciated :)
    Cheers