Cubase 10.5

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Laersen, Feb 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. johnx

johnx Newbie

ok je vais tester, tu veux dire qu'en version normal ya pas ça?peu importe le plug que l'on met?
    Mais ca fait ca pour la version Dc et pour la version sans dc?
    DC ça sert a quoi excatement?par rapport a la version normal, c'est vraiment utile DC version?

2. 609675537

609675537 Newbie

thanks

3. SomebodyIsHere

SomebodyIsHere Ultrasonic

Stop this toxic topic. Respect to all Software reversers. Those guys work hard, days and nights. Don't make funny, ridiculous and useless threads like this.
    Notice these threads might be created by those wack ass companies agents trying to persuade our great teams stop releasing software.
    Fuck off Steinberg, Avid, and all useless bloatware dongles.

4. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Oui le Pro-Q2 en mode "zero latency",c'est-à-dire le mode par défaut,n'induit aucune latence,d'où son nom LoL...Mais quand tu le mets en mode "Linear Phase" il induit beaucoup de latence,je ne sais plus combien exactement,environ 170ms jusqu'à presque 2 secondes!Tu choisis le mode en bas au milieu dans l'interface de Pro-Q2.

La version de Cubase avec "pdc" qui est l'abréviation de "plugin delay compensation" veut dire "compensation de la latence des plugin".
    Ca sert justement à compenser la latence qu'induisent des plugins comme le Fafilter Pro-Q2 (lorsque tu l'utilises en mode linear phase,comme expliqué plus tôt dans mon commentaire),ou les limiteurs,les compresseurs et les gates qui ont une option "oversampling" ou "Look Ahead" ,ou bien encore les processeurs multibande qui induisent de la latence généralement.

Si un DAW n'a pas de compensation de latence et que tu mets des plugins qui induisent de la latence,tu entendras les pistes qui utilisent ces plugins décalées,désynchronisés par rapport au reste du morceau.C'est vraiment très problématique.
    Si tu veux utiliser un DAW sans "pdc",tu dois n'utiliser que des plugins qui n'induisent pas de latence.Ou alors compenser manuellement avec le retard de piste,mais ce n'est pas évident...

5. johnx

johnx Newbie

Wouahhhhhh merci pour ta reponse, c'est clair pour moi now, j'avais jamais compris ce DC mais la c'est clair.Merci bcp, je vais tester ça ce soir.
    Mais je crois savoir de quoi tu parles, j'avais teste un plug MAAT, et je pensais qu'il buggait car en effet sacrée decalage et c'etait impossible de l'essayer ben maintenant je comprends pour quoi looool.
    Merci pour ta réponse.
    Il ne reste plus qu'a esperer une version qui fonctionne ou bien l'acheter un jour ce cubase car now en effet maintenant que j'utilise cette version, je me vois bien l'acheter, d'ici peu.

6. johnx

johnx Newbie

Salut blue, je viens de tester et en effet sur la version de cubase, ca ne fonctionne pas par contre cela fonctionne tres bien sur le nuendo dc , je n'ai pas le decalage donc dois-je comprendre que la version nuendo dc fonctionne?

7. segglyuk

segglyuk Kapellmeister

Hi! When using the otherwise well-functioning C10.5 PRO, I noticed that the images called on the MixConsol page are not very good quality. I called C 8.35 Elements and C10.5 PRO at the same time and found that in C8 the same images are displayed in better quality. Would you be interested in how others have experienced this?
    In version 10.5, the vsti image that appears after a snapshot on the mediabay vsti page is also of lower quality in C10.5. Maybe there is a setting for this? (Sorry - google translator)

Cubase 8.35 Elements MixConsol https://fastpic.ru/fullview/111/2020/0403/_d8042147b36e3e99f0f176e59dc70df9.bmp.html
    Cubase 10.5 PRO Mixconsol https://fastpic.ru/view/111/2020/0403 /_511a154ddee4a65d0ecf7f8549a9644a.bmp.html

Cubase 10.5 PRO MediaBay Vst-i user https://fastpic.ru/view/111/2020/0403/_f93359bbae87781776d76a23a4c3b1eb.bmp.html

8. playtime

playtime Rock Star

Yeah, it's a known HiDPI issue for many users. Steinberg is aware of it and working on a fix, but best results will be on Windows 10. I see you're on Windows 7 and I wouldn't hold my breath for much improvement for your OS.
    All we can do is wait for Cubase updates :dunno:

9. segglyuk

segglyuk Kapellmeister

Thanks Playtime...

10. segglyuk

segglyuk Kapellmeister

Hello Playtime! Thanks for the reply!
    I also noticed (Cubase10.5.0.TEAM.DC-RC3 win7 x64) that the HiDPI window does not appear to me in the preferences / General menu. I tried the same version on a win 10 system on a laptop and the window appeared there. Is it possible that something "crashes" with the C 8.35 Elements version installed next to it?
    Another problem is that I don't allow color mixing in the color tools, I can only choose from that color collection. 16 colors and "Set Track Color to Default" are displayed, but I can't access color mixing. The win10 laptop does the same. If you have any ideas I'd love to .. (Sorry-Google translate)

11. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

unfortunately currently any version released by CUBASE PRO Team, they will not allow you to do great test 'cause I'm all full of bugs, and every patch added and' fully developed by maximizing the peak of cubase internal memory, causing millions of crash and interruptions, too bad 'cause without this problem would have been a release of working CUBASE PRO, but no team now can not solve this problem! indeed I am noticing that almost all now after years of CUBASE are switching to PRESONUS STUDIO ONE! for quality 'and more' lesser price. In fact, I'm thinking I too now ..
    :(

12. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Bah pour savoir si ça fonctionne c'est simple,mets un plugin qui induit beaucoup de la tence sur une piste et écoute si c'est décalé ou pas par rapport aux autres pistes....
    Mais ici on parle bien de "PDC" et non de "DC" comme tu écris dans tes messages,car le terme "DC" est utilisé pour décrire le DC offset qui n'a rien à voir avec le PDC.C'est deux choses totalement distinctes sans aucune corrélation entre elles.

13. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Cubase 10.5 R2R. ...thats like world headline news even Corona cant top lol hilarious :yes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

...So Studio One or buy Cubase Right now...:unsure:...Reaper is another alternative,but it's different.Personnally I can't stand others DAWs other than Cubase or Studio One.Since V4 S1 is very buggy too though.

15. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

REAPER I can not stand it, cubase I have to leave by force even if it 'very stressful to get used to a new daw, but unfortunately, with what is happening today, I can no longer spend so much money to Steinberg, and then confess that STUDIO ONE I'm liking so much and 'also similar to CUBASE PRO! She has many more things ', and perhaps thanks to R2R teams that manage to break it is spreading much more' even for the guides and tutorials on the net ready to help you, and now 'the daw of the moment, and it' s time to learn farewell CUBASE PRO and hopes that teams can break it to try out the new version before you buy!:sad:

16. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

Why Don't you Shut That Topic? And all the lying loud mouths at the same time?

I'm not surprised it's a French who started that fake news Trolling false topic at First

17. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Are you on Mac or PC?

18. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Ah ok,because Americans never troll?What's your problem with Frenchies mate?

19. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I'm on pc windows 10.Don't you have problems with S1?

20. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

So far so good (v1809), but I haven't pushed hard v4 yet. With a project with big CPU/RAM/number of plugins and stuff

PS. The Windows 10 version could be important, because I only heard troubles with complex low-level (including DAWs) software starting with v1903 and after.
    There're actually well documented low-level shit changes that, for instance, blow the fuck out of the venerable Daemon Tools. I'm not positive if it's the cause of DAW issues.
    Well, it could be much worse. Like Mac OS Catalina :rofl:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020