Creating libraries doesnt works here :(

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Kuuhaku, May 29, 2020.

1. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

Idk why but I tried to create libraries for 4 different instruments and none of them worked, but when I downloaded a wallpaper with a NKI file it worked fine, what am I doing wrong?
    My Kontakt is: upload_2020-5-29_13-0-55.png
    the non-portable.
    Everything is working fine, I already changed from pc and the error continues, heres how my library folder is: upload_2020-5-29_13-1-50.png
    When I load this folder on kontakt it says that didnt find anything
    But this one bellow is working fine, I downloaded the NICNT and wallpaper from here, on a pack. upload_2020-5-29_13-2-25.png
    Here is one that I created using MINI NICNT:https://www.mediafire.com/file/qyv21zkl9995tzt/Etherealwinds_Harp.nicnt/file

When I create a library without opening MINI NICNT it gives me this registry error: upload_2020-5-29_13-4-53.png

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

The reason is the "EtherealWinds Arp" file with nicnt extension (Arquivo NICNT). The mini-nicnt program (Aplicativo) creates .nicnt files.
    Kontakt needs that file to show the library in the left column (browser).

4. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

Yeah, but when I create it it doesnt works, I tried many times exactly how the videos tell me to do

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Sorry, I overlooked the one that works also has an nicnt file. That means the first one has a repeated identifier (SNPID) inside the nicnt file.
    Repeated means another Kontakt library is already using that SNPID.
    It can be a commercial library that comes with its own nicnt or another home-made library nicnt.

6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Check your PM