Create Earthquacker Devices Rainbow Machine effects style

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by burket, Apr 17, 2019.

1. burket

burket Member

I love the unique sound create from the rainbow machine pedal. i am really new into the modulation things, i try to recreate it with plugins but dont really understand. i guess its somekind of pitchshifter with delay?

3. lemjello

lemjello Ultrasonic

OhmBoyz by Ohm Force gets a lot of the same sounds as in the video. It'll get you part of the way there. Check it if you haven't yet.

4. burket

burket Member

thanks im going to check it. any more you can suggest?

5. lemjello

lemjello Ultrasonic

The video of the new one coming out by Ohm Force (Infinity) looks like is has everything that the rainbow machine has. I haven't checked it out yet. Not even sure if it is out yet. But, it has the pitch shift which I don't think OhmBoyz has (going from memory here as it's been a while) All I know, is when I used OhmBoys in the past, it gets pretty great results that are surprisingly similar to that amazing pedal.

Otherwise, I think you would have to make your own chain.
    I don't look for these kind of things very often, so maybe someone else here can assist in some other plug-in or a cool chain to replicate.