Create Custom Images/Artwork/Logos for Drum Kits in Maschine 2

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by Lao, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Lao

Lao Newbie

Hello there

Here is a interesting vid tht I like to share with you. In this vid this guy show how to create your own Images and Logos for your drum library in maschine 2. I did it and it works fine on PC. Have fun.

Lao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S0lLtAWho8

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks a lot Lao, nice share. :mates:

4. nycdl

nycdl Kapellmeister

you can hack the gui and put your own pic on the hardware also , i did it , i've actually done artwork for almost everything out it's pretty awesome. whenever you save a synth preset it makes a marker for your software company - sylenth ( kenner digital ) etc. the thing is now there is an OSO logo file for Komplete control you need to add here's
    the templates for maschine as of now though if you want http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/22833309/file.html

Attached Files:

5. MFMouseQuake

MFMouseQuake Newbie

My Friend,
    Can you post a "live" example of this so that it can be used as a guide? That would be greatly appreciated..

6. Canis-Majoris

Canis-Majoris Member

1- Download: mascine artwork templates.zip
    2- open maschine 2 artwork template with Photoshop like the guys in the video
    3- do the same thing
    4- export all files in " .png " (i don't know how to in photoshop exported in .jpeg and convert it with paint)
    5- take "product name.meta" in maschine 2 artwork template soft synth and plug ins and rename it (same name as your library )
    6- rename the folder and place it in C:\Users\Public\Documents\NI Resources\image
    7 Done :beg:

8- And first of all sorry for my bad english :dunno:

dit it for Drum Brocker library
    The Drum Broker