Crashes of Maschine Software drives me crazy, anyone help?

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by dirtyfuckerz69, Apr 6, 2017.

1. dirtyfuckerz69

dirtyfuckerz69 Newbie

Hello guys, i bought maschine mk1 without software and i need to use cracked soft because noones sells it, nevermind.

I tried so many versions of maschine software from audioz and every single version is crashing.

It happens randomly, sometimes when just loading project, sometimes when trying to choose other preset in VST.

I'm using Windows 8.1 Enterprise, my laptop specs:
    Intel i7, 8GB DDR3, 512 SSD

No other software crashes a lot like this maschine software, anyone have idea how to check what is causing this crashes? Please help im so desperated... ;)

3. saltwater

saltwater Guest

ouch thats bad, you really should try to get the original key from the seller, he prolly got a NI account where he can handle that.
    there's a ton of samples n stuff included as well as a fully licensed Massive, which is pretty neat :)
    naturally NI software runs very stable and has frequent updates, i never had any problems.

have you started the standalone version first before using it ? if i remember correctly you have to do that first.
    other than that you can just try other versions or carefully read installation instructions and try again, maybe you messed something up.

4. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

is it crashing on start up? rogue vst ...check what is being scanned when it crashes, otherwise never had an issue

5. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Remove the User Plug-ins folder(s) you added to remove all third party VSTs and see if it still crashes.
    If it does try to find out if it happens when you load a Kontakt or Reaktor based sound. You may have to update those.
    If it doesn't then you'll know it's one of your third party plugins. jBridges and SynthEdit plugins can cause issues so check those first.

Sometimes you have Sounds that Maschine tries to load but the version of Kontkat or Reaktor you have installed isn't capable of loading the instrument. If you don't have the required plugin installed you just get a 'Plugin can not be found' error. If you do have the plugin but it's an older version, the older version can't handle the patch settings for the newer version and crashes.
    Install Komplete Select because it's free and contains everything Maschine requires to load it's factory sounds. They actually ship Maschine with Komplete Select included as a lot of its components are used for Sounds, Groups and Projects.

My mistake. Komplete Select isn't free. It comes free with Maschine but has a price tag if you get it separate. All the components you need are available in their updated forms out here on the net.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017