Cradle - The Spirit

Discussion in 'Software' started by Santii7979, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Santii7979

Santii7979 Ultrasonic

Hi guys, any of you have tried this plugin? I've tried it and i think it's AWESOME. I f*cking love the reverbs and the "Vocal rider" inside it. I like the Widht and the high shelf curve too.

I'm not that kind of guys that goes crazy with the last plugin release, but i felt in love with it.

Here's a mix i did using it

(Jean Salcedo - Cuidate)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ArqrE2fTlvSZRuryF5ThdmAsNXMGSMjE?usp=sharing

I think the vocal sounds amazing.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

How do I put it.
    You did well. It seems you mixed for a long time in one go, however. This makes your ears get used to the sound. Check your mix against a professional-made reference in a similar style, as a palate cleanser.

5. M McB

M McB Producer

I can't help but love these Cradle plugins.

Look at everything as a tool, especially with the power of dry/wet knobs. Find your own use for it. Even as a reference.

Onto the sister to do her magic.

Also nice mix, seems a bit squashed for the genre tho. Would like a bit more dynamics (although i don't know the genre specifics)

6. Santii7979

Santii7979 Ultrasonic

Thx for this, i forgot to put some info :)

7. Santii7979

Santii7979 Ultrasonic

Thx man! Even Mathew Weiss told me he liked the mix in a post i made on Slate Audio group!

I use it a lot as an FX/BUS , for example i put the reverb at 100% and i put it on room, then another instance 100% but plate, same with the doubler. But on the main vocals i use the rider, the comp and the EQ as an insert, the comp is not always there, but sometimes can work :)

8. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Yes, I though it was important.

9. Santii7979

Santii7979 Ultrasonic

Thx man. A lot of people liked that mix "cuidate". Even Steven Slate felt in love with it when we worked together on the new VSX 3.0 update :)
    Maybe the mastering engineer squashed it just a liiiiiiiiitle bit, but not too much, i like that mastering engineer btw, he has worked with more than 1k artists and i trust him haha

10. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Fo yo info...needs an internet connection as well as their proprietary software called Cradle Hub in order to authorize.