Cracked VSTs + Legit Ableton

Discussion in 'Live' started by doof, Oct 16, 2012.

1. doof

doof Ultrasonic

i havent noticed many problems running ableton 8.2.2 and when it does crash i belive it could be due to the plugins used.
    would a legit copy of ableton work any smoother or is it probably becuase of third party plugs?

3. HPF

HPF Kapellmeister

Only legit versions run smooth, the cracked ones are intentionally crashing on regular basis. This is due to the secret war of the groups in da scene: Group A wont let you run stuff by Group B or C. So when you run Ableton by group A with a plug of group B then it will crash. In addition to this Apple (MacOS) doesnt like VSTs and that's an additional negative factor. And if you run a hackMac there is the additional hate of the hardware against the OS you run on it.

4. GangamStyle

GangamStyle Ultrasonic

LOL

Hpf.... i really don't know what to say, if you seriously believe that load of crap, i just..... LMFAO

That is some serious 6 alarm-alien abduction-coked out of your brain-the government has my phone line tapped-satellite is putting thoughts into your head paranoia you have got going on there.

:rofl:

Doof, try and pin it down by making a project only using ableton plugs, then once it is stable using just those, add ONE 3rd party plug and see if it crashes.
    Rinse repeat for each plug you think may be causing issues, if it is just the plugs, or just Ableton, you will soon figure it out.