Cracked Pod Farm 2.59 for OSX?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by fr3tone, Jul 19, 2017.

1. fr3tone

fr3tone Newbie

Just curious if this has been released yet, or if there's a version with the Amps actually working properly for Mac?

3. Omman

Omman Ultrasonic

I don't think a crack exist of Podfarm 2 for Mac. Never seen one but I did for PC.
    The Line 6 hardware is the dongle for the software or you can authorize your computer online with the line 6 license manager.

4. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

It actually needs an ilok

5. Omman

Omman Ultrasonic

There is the normal version that need a line 6 hardware as dongle or you can use the license manager to activate the license.
    Then there is the ILOK version that you also can buy that is considered by Line 6 as a different product...bullshit.
    I know because I already have an ILOK 3 key and I asked them to exchange my normal version for the ilok version.
    Their answer was that they don't do that and that I have to buy again the ilok version if I want it.
    What kind of a crap response is that ?%$#?%..
    I call this a very bad customers support position for such a big company now owned by Yamaha.
    Think twice before making any move...

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

I have Podfarm Platinum 2 which uses an ilok

7. Omman

Omman Ultrasonic

Stop insisting and go to line6 web site and see for yourself...Man.
    That is because you bought the Platinum ilok version and not the standard version.
    Here is what it says on line6 website "iLok versions require iLok USB Smart Key (not included) and an Internet connection for activation."
    When you go to the line6 store to buy PodFarm you have a menu to choose which version you want to buy.
    End of story...