cracked logic pro x 10.4 is bugged as hell

Discussion in 'Logic' started by kontakthelp, Nov 12, 2018.

1. kontakthelp

kontakthelp Newbie

can anyone confirm that logic pro x 10.4 is extremely buggy? cant even point my finger at something specific.. alot of things just seem extremely cheap coded.. the weirdest one i had was when i imported a take folder into a project and wanted to edit it, and it started to make weird shit with the waveform.. is that just logic thats glitchy in general or does that have to do with me using a cracked version of it?

i have to be honest, i am NOT gonna purchase this piece of shit if the legit version also acts that dumb. and i would normally do that after ive used the crack for 2 months

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

Ask your teacher...

4. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

yes it's buggy as hell !

5. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

but i think it has nothing to do that it is cracked :) Does it have a copy protection at all ?

6. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

it's actually quite stable most of the time, guess they send out a 'bad' update. probably'll get fixed next update

7. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

No it doesn't. Neither is it buggy as hell as OP says.
    Without giving us actual bugs it's impossible to help. Just saying it's glitchy, cheap and a piece of shit just describes most music today :yes:

8. Santii7979

Santii7979 Ultrasonic

Piece of shit? It's the best DAW actually BY FAR. Never have a problem :/

9. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

It's as stable as the legit version. I have both now... (just bought the legit version... finally). I was using the cracked Logic and ALL it's updates for the past 6 years and NEVER had an issue. To the OP and any of his supporters... the bugginess you experience is inside of your computer NOT Logic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. tooloud

tooloud Guest

There is nothing to crack, it's an unaltered copy of the original. If you have errors it is not with Logic.

11. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Don't worry, there's also a lot of stuff going on in latest legit updates while a few versions before everything worked as it should. Very frustrating. I used their contact form to point out all the bugs several times now but they won't fix anything. Very bad IMO. Not saying btw that you can't use Logic Pro X because it's still a great DAW (I'm using it since 2003) but it's strange that they messed up a lot for no reason.

12. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I'd be interested to know what problems you're having. I use it daily and haven't found a single bug. Running it with UA Apollos.

13. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

it has some bugs such with a mouse when you move it or trying to copy paste midi/sample/ it was glitchy,
    but rather then that it's ok !

14. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Alright, here's my list so far ..

File / Open Recent / Clear Menu > not clickable, needs a second try before it is clickable again

Custom template with MIDI Out OFF and Local Inspector hidden (from View window) > Click region in Arrangement > MIDI Out is ON/green again and Local Inspector is visable again > possible bug due to copy paste midi from other projects/templates

Custom template with volume at -23 results in -23.8 after saving and re-opening > Browsers / All Files / Choose audio track / Volume on the bottom is not the same anymore

When adding audio files in the arrangement the volume fader from that channel in the mixer jumps to a different number/amount (for example: -18 results in -22.9)

Cycle range visual glitch in piano roll (parts of the selection not highlighted)

Vertical zoom changes when opening automation zoom for the first time and closing it again (random)

When scrolling through larg(er) mixer view it takes a few seconds before all channels are visible (grey instead) / glitches

Bus bug, plug-ins grey-out on one channel (known bug)

Logic crashes more often then before, mostly when hitting spacebar for playing a loop or part in the track (random)

Not possible to undo velocity changes (won't appear in the edit/undo screen) > random

When adding new amount in 'gain' utility there's already a different number shown > happens with other stock tools too

Colors in note pad return back to normal, when copy past something cursor jumps all the way down

When adding something in the inspector Region field, after enter it stays 'blue' (as in selected)

Loading time when changing automation parameter

15. Musicsoul78

Musicsoul78 Newbie

10.4.2 has resolved a all of the issues above

I Created Fresh 2 bootable OSX versions
    10.13.6 ,10.12.6

Machines Used
    MBP Retina 15" 2013 16GB Ram
    Macbook Air 2012 13" 8GB Ram
    Macbook Pro 2012 Pre Retina 8GB Ram
    iMac 2011 27" and 23" 32GB Ram

All run perfectly using stock plugins and loops and Native Komplete Ultimate 12

Make sue you apply gatekeeper patch using terminal and place Logic in the full control list in the sys prefs, security, privacy, accessability!

For the time being stay the hell away from mojave im running a dev OS and constantly testing and there are console errors everywhere.