Cracked Arturia Collection alongside legit Software Center

Discussion in 'Software' started by rsumisawesome, Apr 25, 2020.

1. rsumisawesome

rsumisawesome Newbie

HI all,

I've got a crack of the Arturia Collection and was just wondering if there's any risk of installing it alongside a legit version of the Arturia Software Center? Only reason I have the software center legit is cause of the free plate reverb they gave out last year and just wondered if any longstanding issues could potentially arise now installing the crack of the Collection?

thank you

3. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

so....

Yes there is issues with having both kinds of softwareinstalled. they dont want to play with eachother.

but the real deal is :

1 plate reverb vs 1 collection of instruments

there is only 1 option.
    instruments ofcourse, because with them you can create music. a reverb not so much music

4. vuuru_keg

vuuru_keg Platinum Record

there is no risk at all, just make sure you dont update the cracked things,
    i have legit compressors, 1 plate reverb, and the whole collection 7, and i use the rest cracked (pre amps, reverbs and delays)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  5. jim Winchester

jim Winchester Newbie

i have arturia collection 7 purchased on my account. when i tried installing the cracked version of pigments it wouldnt work and i would get the demo pop up. any idea how i can fix it ?

6. Water

Water Newbie

I'm pretty sure u gotta just make a second arturia folder for the vsts and the data. Thats what I did it's been working fine. Just made a 2nd folder and named it arturia 2. Its so that when the arturia software center scans the original arturia it won't find the fx plugins