Crack Waves coexist with Legit

Discussion in 'Software' started by unlimited_boiii, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. unlimited_boiii

unlimited_boiii Newbie

Hi everybody,

I did crack and install the Waves Complete edition v9 on my system hard drive back a year ago, and everything has been working just fine so far... But this month I decided to buy a legit Waves plugin, and I fear the risk of having the cracked version and legit one clash (thus risking to lose all of my cracked).
    Would it be possible to make them coexist by doing the following :
    1) install legit plugin on my system hard drive
    2) re-install cracked v9, but on an external hard drive

I fear the Waves licence manager will detect my cracks even on an external drive, and prevent me from using them... Can anybody advise me ?
    Have a good day !

3. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    Just a simple question, if you've downloaded Waves Complete and now you're going legit one plugin at a time, why not just keep using your [k]'d plugin with the peace of mind of knowing you own said license? Your music is not going to tell the difference.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

i think a lot of top pro's do it too...buy license but use warez for much better convenience...
    like me --lfmao

but dont use warez even if have license when you go to industry meeting,workshops or so , ppl got no tolerance for that there...most of the time i guess

on fresh os install..legit soft need 2 days more installing when done the hard simpel way , at the end

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

but the question which cracks run beside legit is very interesting though..

6. unlimited_boiii

unlimited_boiii Newbie

@mercurysoto I want to buy the waves real tune because it is not present in the crack I have - don't ask me why.
    @wasgedn my crack is the Waves Complete v9r27 (the team is not specified), but sadly the plugin I want is not included !

7. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

maybe try an install on a puter where is not important to have music software...so if it fcks it up its equal...but i dont kno it could also work
    when nobody shimming in you got to do trial and error like most of us when it comes to such stuff...or decide to not fck with it and waste no time just go on make music with other plugins...but i kno when you want this secific plug for a specific task...bla

different rls's from groups and different version have different methods...guess you can friggle you way..for sure..but it also can lead to burn out syndrome so attention..:guru::hillbilly:

EDIT but when you not seroius bout and have only one puter which has no back up or so...
    leave it...
    must compare wisely

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  8. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    All I can tell you, my friend, is that the "other site" has all the up-to-date versions of Waves on a regular basis. If your system is too old to handle the latest releases and you are stuck in v9r27, chances are you won't be able to buy any recent plugin anyway. There are minimum system requirements for every Waves upgrade. You might wanna consider that. I could be wrong, though, but please, don't feel discouraged to buy your plugin. If you feel it's worth your money, go for it.

9. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

i wasnt -so- aware of that...good point... drive mad point...

10. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Waves Tune real-time is included in the last R2R Waves Complete release v9. Why not install that and have the last v9 Waves? :wink:

Uninstalling unwanted Waves plugins is only a matter of deleting its folder in "Plug-ins v9" folder and rescanning VST plugins.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Magic Mango

Magic Mango Producer

Bro :like:

12. unlimited_boiii

unlimited_boiii Newbie

Alright guys thanks for all your replies, I made my mind and because Black Friday is coming this friday I'm going to buy one of Antares' autotune, so it won't clash with my Waves :)

13. demen956

demen956 Newbie

I am looking for waves real time plugin guys for windows . Any help ?