Could someone send me the soundsource "LA Custom C7 Release".zmap for Omni

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stackaaa, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Stackaaa

Stackaaa Newbie

Hi, a quite a while ago i was clearing up space on my PC and i (stupidly, dont ask lmao) deleted this file and since then i cant use most of the omni keyboards. This file is found in the "Keyscape Library" directory, so if anyone has the time please send me a copy. Many thanks

3. Groanbox

Groanbox Newbie

I have that installed on my iMac, however I could never get that C7 part of the library to load. I don't know whether mine would be compatible since I am on a Mac.

4. Stackaaa

Stackaaa Newbie

Could you check brother ? If its a .zmap i think it should be fine, but im not 100% certain.

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Which one are you missing? There are 2. A small one, and the other one is a whooping 14GB upload/download

2020-04-14 14_29_20-Keyboards.png

BTW there is only one STEAM folder which can be used by any OS. In Spectrasonics products what changes is the software. In other words, the library is the same for any system. Moreover, there is no individual zmap.index. The only zmap.index does not even need to be downloaded. If you delete it, Keyscape (and Omnisphere) will generate a new one the next time you open it. It will re-index all its soundsources, and that new file is the zmap.index.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  6. Stackaaa

Stackaaa Newbie

The 14gb one:suicide:

7. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Best Answer
    If that is the case, your best bet is to download torrent. At AZ you are not going to find individual files.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  8. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

OUCH! (I didn't mean to laugh, it's just that is the biggest single file I have ever come across, and ya go and delete it)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020