Converting Sylenth1 v3 SoundBanks/Presets to Sylenth1 v2

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Karim, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Karim

Karim Member

wait what? how did u do that? can you tell me please because i have other banks i wanna convert. i will be so grateful if you can tell me.

2. mono

mono Audiosexual

Here ya go ,on the left side is the v3 bank now working in sylenth v2,
    you will need a hex eddit program to change the code in any more v3 banks that you have.
    Here the v3 bank that was changed is wrighting E1 30 ,98, B8 0B into E0 48,14,A3 08
    Sometimes you will find the numbers and letters will not be the same in any more v3 banks,( not sure yet )
    but the changes should be made in the same place in the fxb code.
    [​IMG]

3. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

just great, ty very much for finding the place , that's why I call the companies pigs
    what a problem just to create the same preset and banks that will work on both of them ,
    now I will programing a tool which will do it automatically ty very much for this finding !

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. tori

tori Platinum Record

Thank you very much for the converted presets!

I'm a very poor student but I'm saving all the time for my first "legit" "bought" plugins. On windows 10 sylenth behaves really weird and it didnt even works on 64bit anymore... and the new presets don`t work on the old sylenth, so my first bought plugin besides cheap plugins like kickstart ect would be sylenth1.. i guess. I would rather buy a more modern synth like serum or diva but... I have these thousands of sylenth1 presets and I'm a preset tweaker guy .-.

5. Sam Smith

Sam Smith Newbie

I just tried this method on another soundbank, didn't work for me. Also if you could please tell how to go about converting individual presets and not banks from v3 to v2?

6. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

How so? They don't have bank accounts in your country?

Someone feeds his family and pays several other people from sales of "some sounds and other stuff"

Depends on what you call value. If value means making money off music to you, and everything that doesn't make you money doesn't deserve a dollar, then I don't really know what to tell you. The bread you buy everyday is a ripoff because you're still learning to cook food and you didn't release a single recipe, so you'll pay when you have a 5-star restaurant?

Or, you will stop getting tons of stuff you don't need and maybe realize the thing you bought has knobs that you can turn - and then you end up actually learning how to make the sounds, which is a lot more valuable, and only then you will "get the most out of it", really.

You can absolutely make $160 a hour, the trick is you need to learn to do something useful to other people - and be really good at it.

7. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

here a video to people who don't know , always edited between 2/3 line in the same place
    and always trying to compare it with different banks and preset if it not work !

all the credit go to user by the name momo for finding the right place

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

I dont wanna pee on your parade but I read some notes somewhere of good crakerz they say the sylenth3 is encrypted a full different way than v2 and it makes its impossible or very very hard to crack

9. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

nobody speaking about cracking the software but rather to convert the banks from v3 to v2 by edit the file

10. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

Yeah SmokerNzt I hear You well But I Think Those Guyz Mentioned Encrypted Libraries Too :(
    otherwise Don t you think Someone would have come with the banks just asZebra and Diva ?

11. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Having an automatic tool that converts would be amazing :))

12. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

got only one problem it always jump with different hex , but still soon I finish automatically tool
    need to finish it when I will finish it I will post here the tool

13. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

okay thanks so much my friend!

14. Vensdale

Vensdale Member

Can you please share those banks you want to convert? Maybe in PM? And thank you for StiickzZ Sticky Sounds Alan Walker Edition!

15. mono

mono Audiosexual

@SmokerNzt
    If you copy & paste the top 11 lines of code from the fixed bank into any other v3 bank it works find as well
    not sure that info will help,you can also batch resave fixed banks in fl studio to convert them into fixed presets.
    @Vensdale
    Don't think there are that many new v3 banks made
    but there is an other one in the v3 setup called Artists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  16. Karim

Karim Member

lol, i don't really care. i was joking with that other guy. music is a hobby for me im not ready to spend anything yet. but definitely in the future i will be sure to buy everything "i cracked". im a beginner and learning new things in music. so yea calm down.

17. Karim

Karim Member

it did work for me. try again. if you have a v2 bank and v3 bank. you can just copy and paste the first 11 lines.

im sure its the same method, just open a v2 preset and v3 and look what's the difference between the two in the first 11 lines.

18. Karim

Karim Member

idc about v3. its literally the same as v2 but better encryption. also im sure it has been cracked but its been kept private.

19. Karim

Karim Member

you're welcome i guess. my intent with this post is not to share "payed for" banks and presets.i just sent that one cuz it was the fastest one that i could grab and send.

20. Vensdale

Vensdale Member

Yes, I understand this. I'm a legit Sylenth1 v3 user and I'm looking for new v3 banks. I got only banks from AoN Sylenth1 v2 bundle.