converting music notes or "sheet music" into fl studio

Discussion in 'Education' started by faww, Jan 31, 2012.

1. faww

faww Newbie

hi every one....

i searched every possibility to inter or insert music notes like notes of piano or sheet music of any other instruments but i couldnt find a way to do that...

do you know how can i do it?

is there any converters to convert music sheet to fl program or midi or any other way....i really appreciate if you help...God bless you...

peace out

3. Unfug

Unfug Newbie

Hey mate, i searched of an option to do that, too. but didnt found one till today.... the only way to do it, that was my experience, is to do it note by note....

This will turn out long, but u also learn about hte notes :)

Peace and keep doing musik!!!

4. Breakz

Breakz Newbie

5. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i dont know what kind of DAW you are using but you can tern your music in cubase to sheet music and print it out hope it helps :thumbsup:

6. imaak

imaak Newbie

He is talking about doing the opposite of that. scanning/reading sheet music and turning it into midi.

7. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

Try Photoscore: http://www.sibelius.com/products/photoscore/ultimate.html

8. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Okey bro I think i got you. If you are trying to import a midi or .mid file(it contains notes that will play in any DAW) In FL Studio, just piano roll the instrument and hit Ctrl + M it will bring up the browse box to find your midi. If your trying to export??? like the notes you have on an instrument. Open the piano roll on the vst, then hit Shift + Crtl + M it will open the browse for you to save your .mid or .midi file so you can open it in another DAW. Now if your trying to export it as a score so you can print it out and play it on an actual instrument... FL Studio will not read scores or notes if its not in a .mid or .midi file. So you can export score into a .pdf file if you want to play on a real instrument. Open the piano roll. click on the "Piano Roll options" it looks like an arrow pointing down. Then cruise over file. it should open some more options. At the bottom of it, it should say Export as score sheet. This will export the notes into a .pdf Okey well if your having anymore trouble just message me. I'll help ya out

9. faww

faww Newbie

thanx for all your feedbacks but i think im going with "sibelius" i think its the only option here...thanx you from deep of my heart...

oh btw at my last post i requested "Ernesto vs Bastian The Golden Era Sylenth Bank" but no one replied how can i download it? can you please upload it one http://audioz.info/ so every one can use it?

thanx

10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

no requests here and something about warez :excl:
    i think sibelius is quite good for that job with photoscore togehter ;)

11. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Why? Sheet music way better than fruity loops lol