Contributors In Need

Discussion in 'UL.to Coupons' started by Catalyst, May 29, 2013.

?

Do you support the Contributors In Need initiative?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe...I have some questions or concerns and would like further details

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This is my new initiative to reward contributors with Uploaded.net coupons. It will work as follows: when you have a coupon to give away you will have 4 choices. You can give it away to the winner of a contest you create, you can give it on a first come first serve basis, you can give it to a friend or you can check this thread where contributors in need of a coupon will place their names. Once a member is no longer in need he will need to remove his post from the list until a time when a need arises again. From time to time I will be reviewing the thread to make sure that nobody is trying to cheat the community. If I find that people are trying to pull a fast one the topic will be locked and only administration will be allowed to enter nominations. I am really hoping to not have to do that because I think that we're all adults here and I hope that nobody would want to spit in the face of the community that has given them so much. I am still working out all the details to ensure that this will be fair to everyone so there may be some additional guidelines in the future. I think it's good for the person giving away the coupon because they will actually be doing something good for the community and it's also good for the contributor because those that put in work have a chance of being rewarded with a coupon. It's also great for the community because content and help will flourish for everyone so in the end we all stand to gain a lot. I'm open to discussion and any suggestions or concerns that you guys might have.

3. savadious

savadious Ultrasonic

Please populate this thread. (cupon sent to MOD via PM)

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thank you for always thinking of us mate, you rock. :headbang:

5. Rolma

Rolma Guest

OK....is that what it should be done?
    I´m even afraid to type over it :unsure:
    But again great initiative

Looking for a coupon. Thanks in advance.

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Don't be afraid, you don't even have to say anything besides looking for a coupon or even just post your name. I'm glad you like the initiative and like I said I am going to be on the lookout for you. :mates:

PS I added some text to your post to make it more visible.

7. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Catalyst,

:rofl: :rofl: LOL!

8. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Hey there mates, i'm one of the guys who honestly needs a ul.to coupon. Can somebody help me out? Thanks in advance and happy holidays! :mates:

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I can certainly hook you up with a 48 hour. PM sent. Yep it's that quick and easy. :dancing:
    Once you activate your coupon (you have until January 2nd) I remove your post from here and round and round we go.

10. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Thank you very much!!! Happy holidays ya'll! Multumesc mult!

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Don't forget contributors: if you are in need of a coupon then post your name here and I will do my best to get one for you. *yes*