CONTEST - Make a Trap song

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by HebrewInTheRain, Apr 20, 2014.

1. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Hey guys, its Hebrew. Long time no see! I know... I'm here because I need a favor. I need a trap song for an artist I'm managing right now. I don't have the time to create one myself
    because my Finals in college are coming up soon and I need all the time I can get to study. So I'm hosting a little contest! Winner gets a 180 day Uploaded.net account. The account is
    an Administrator account meaning the 180 is subject to change into a 2 year pass :D Wonderful Right??!?! Yep. So let me give you some rules :)

Rules
    There is no limit on time, just don't make it 8 minutes long....come on its not trance :)
    This contest lasts 1 week! Next sunday I will post the winner. If you submit late... all I can do is give you a virtual hug...(will only extend if I dont get anything good)
    Must be made in Ableton! I need to be able to edit it after I get it. If you make it with a different daw, I will need a Wav file of it in 48000.
    Trap/electro hiphop is what the genre should be!
    Try to be original, after i edit it a little and do stuff to it and release it, I dont want copyrights to bite me in butt.. :D
    This is optional but for synths, it would be wonderful if you use Native Instruments Massive :D if it is in the ableton project file, that will be a plus for me to work with :)
    Submit through www.wetransfer.com - my email is [email protected] if you have any questions, comment or email me directly because I can respond faster. [email protected]
    Enjoy! and Have fun!!!

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Wow that's 6 months of Uploaded.net!!! This is so awesome guys so let's get those DAWs fired up for a chance to win this spectacular prize. :break:

4. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Theoretically speaking if you would to pick my track??? any royalty if it a hit :wink:

How can i tell my kids we could've been rich instead i took a coupon to be safe lol, just pulling your leg :bleh:

But honesty though???? :bow:

5. geraldthegenius

geraldthegenius Noisemaker

Lmao this is the first thing I thought when I read this! Cool contest never the less.

6. Kizum Erifdipar

Kizum Erifdipar Newbie

Sounds like a fun contest to me :wink:

7. chd

chd Newbie

its not a favour or contest you need...you are asking for someone to make you a template / set up a project file at 48khz in Ableton Live for a trap beat preferably using NI Massive for synth parts...or to deliver stems/bounces of a(one) complete beat at 48kHz(presumably 32bit floating or 24bit resolution)...for payment you are offering a 180 day UL account...its a contest if you would supply the vocals(+ tempo ranges) now its a request for a beat/project file...I would rephrase the original post to better suit what you need/are looking for and specify the kind of vibe you are after(club/dense/dark/empty etc) or the type of song/artist you are aiming for and whether or not sample usage(from commercial music catalogs) is allowed...no quarrel, just saying be precise and accurate like a decent manager should be *yes* ...good luck with the project, pce :wink:

8. HebrewInTheRain

Haha lol yeah when release and all is final I probably will give a percentage (around 35%-55% maybe) of royalties :) you made the song, so why would I not :D
    And chd, bruh. These guys on forum know me or at least heard of me. Yes a favor to partake in the contest and help me out. "Decent manager" lol don't make me slap someone with my amazing portfolio... :grooves: :rofl:
    Have fun guys!

9. remix

remix Platinum Record

You want someone to basically make you a beat?

What i find odd is that you want to edit it afterwards?

If you cant make a beat, why do you think you have the skills to edit it?

Who will own the copyright?

If you edit it will this then give you a co-production credit?

Sounds like your not sure what you are doing man...

10. HebrewInTheRain

Make a song. Give it me. I edit for an artist(that may or may not sing over it/parts of it). I will own the copyright. Yes you will receive credit/royalties for co-production.

11. remix

remix Platinum Record

Looooooool

Nice hustle... :wink:

12. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

But, at the end of the day, YOU would be the co-producer.