Considering purchasing FL-Studio.

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by ToadMonster, Feb 4, 2024.

1. TorathKal

TorathKal Member

I mainly make Ambient, Lo-Fi and Synthwave on an amateur level but personally I would say FL is limited by the producer, skys the limit so to speak.

2. genophyte

genophyte Producer

actually the last few years a lot of youtube content creators have been pushing the playlist window workflow . its in reality mimicking other daws like reaper ,logic , and ableton.

abelton has its own modular ecosystem , but fl still beats most in multi monitor and multi touch screen setups

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

i bought FL long time ago and only shortly after went Ableton fully.
    i do use ABleton now since a very long time, but i still have FL installed and sometimes use it.

i think knowledge about FL translated to other DAWs like Live, Reason and Reaper. because some fundamental things stay the same.

what i advice is that investing in DAW should be thought through, like have used the DAW for many years and be sure to stick with it ... as you can see this was so true for me. i bought it despite being already half pushed to Live.

4. ToadMonster

ToadMonster Ultrasonic

I chose to purchase FL a few weeks ago, and I'm happy with that.. It works great. it's stable and it runs smoothly..
    I've been using FL for years, and it was just a question of time before the time was right to own it.