Congratulations

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by willdathrill, May 5, 2015.

1. e-mu1970

e-mu1970 Member

This post has "TRULY" left me speechless :hug: I want to thank you ALL for your support & kind words :wink: I seriously appreciate what this community stands for & all the wisdom shared & given without anything in return just reminds me how much this crazy world of ours could take some pointers on a true " Community" :mates: at work! Thank you all again for taking the time to actually even comment, that means the world to me (& my fam) :hug: Unfortunately, this little baby rocket did not want to join us just yet, Thursday will be her b'day wether she likes it or not..lol :wow: We are anticipating her arrival... :headbang:
    Thank you Audio Sex members, you are truly appreciated!!! :wink: :mates: :hug:

2. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

well dang. :( i feel like an idiot now, but i should have waited for the final confirm from ya, but i guess im just as happy as you brother, its like having my lil man all over again... well, you truly see how much we all as a family here care about each other :mates:
    and cant wait to welcome lil e-mu2015 to the family.. :mates: once again congrats to you and your family brother :hug:

3. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

well, then - congratulations in advance!

4. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Our wee one was extracted, do to some crazy reactions to the induction (which i HIGHLY discourage), and i think that was the best way for the baby for me and for the mother. Less pain and trauma for everyone (so i think).

But still, gives you prep-time!

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

congrats on your soon to be new arrival, My wife and I welcomed our second granddaughter into the world 3 weeks ago and we have a fourth grandson due in approx a months time, our house is very busy (and noisy) at times with lots of grand children visiting :mates:

And I believe there is another AS member (hiding in the shadows) who is going to be a grandaddy for the first time? :wink:

6. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

damn silly sausage how quickly have u aged since I left :wow:

Also of course congrats to the incoming arrival :)

7. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

LOL I haven't aged (in my mind) just the kids are now producing their own :rofl: