Complete Orchestral Collection, Peter Siedlaczeks KONTAKT Mac Conversion.

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by MokuseiFolf13, Apr 14, 2022.

1. MokuseiFolf13

MokuseiFolf13 Ultrasonic

Alright, basically I've downloaded an ancient, cracked version of the Complete Orchestral Collection (which is basically an old Kontakt optimised compilation of old Peter Siedlaczek sample CDs), containing two ISOs with the NKS files-- as well as the installation files and other jazz. I've extracted all of the nks files as well as the folders containing patch elements and what not-- attempting to to dump these files into the Kontakt Factory Library (I use a K'd version of Kontakt 5, which seems to accept a lot of the pirated Kontakt libraries I store in). Low and behold the infamous "This patch cannot be loaded" and "Make sure to have the original library registered" message popped up upon opening any of the provided .nki files. Not to mention there's not even a proper ninct in sight of the root directory. I've already exhausted forging different ninct files, and have simply been meaning to find a Mac (OSXII Monterey) oriented and free workaround trying to get this library to work. Let me know if there's any way I can some how re-engineer this library so that it bypasses any need of registration. Thanks in advance to any and all help!!