Commercial "radio ready" Sound Kit/ need Help

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by Pristine, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Pristine

Pristine Newbie

Hello There,

Im sorry in advance if it may sound insulting for the level of this forum but I need your Help.
    I need to reproduce for a client the sound of commercial "pop" sound of today s ; like The Guetta/Bieber one, and those others made with Max Martin (katy pery... ).

Does it exist "radio ready" presets for synth or others?

Thx in advance to who wants to help :thumbsup:

3. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

From my ignorance, I'd tell you to check Sylenth1's huge bank of presets (there's literally some bank called "Commercial Sounds" or something like that). For older sounds there's still the almighty Nexus (and if you're smart enough it can work even for today's, but it's a rompler with limited editing capabilities, not a synth).

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Pristine

Pristine Newbie

Hi Backtired, thk you for your answer , i'm discovering it.

5. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

Forgot to say there's a half-ass copy of the Nexus called LETHAL from Lethal Audio
    it has more updated sounds I believe (like the wubs for dubstep and all that weird stuff).
    as you can see from their website: https://www.lethalaudio.com/
    it's already filled with expansions and crap; always the same thing lol

I tried the demo of this, and to be honest there are some "NICE" ready sounds and that feel more modern, but i hate the fact that they're not named. for the rest, is basically another Nexus. nexus with all the expansions has everything you could ever ask for IMHO. ask @Impressive about more detailed nexus answers. but again: this is all about presets, these are not synths at all

found this video of LETHAL, you should check it out if you're looking for this kind of thing (not synth)

some sounds are actually really cool; but you can make those with anything (unless the real instruments). I guess having this one around wouldn't hurt much

This is the launch trailer, showing what is POSSIBLE with THE NEW EXCITING LETHAL, THE NEW "SYNTH" FROM LETHAL AUDIO!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017