[Closed]

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by DJDOCKS, Feb 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindleman

kindleman Member

what i dont understand - above the rest - is why he says he only has 1 - 2 remaining licences but he keeps sending people his way ... right now there are about 20 people who must have contacted him asking for the $125 license ... could you guys all tell us what he says to you on discord ? if there is something odd that would be a good way to find out... , on the other hand i have seen a few people vouching for him with old accounts ... nextgensounds joined march 2016 so 2 month before DJDOCKS ... and he has been posting on different threads... if this is a scam... this DJCOCKS has worked really hard for it :)

2. bloomdoom

bloomdoom Newbie

I made an account on here back in February just to get in contact with this dude. I was sketch too, but after dude showed me all the proof I asked (Even sharing his screen for logging in real time), I paid him thru Venmo (which I never used before). I was gonna use PayPal and risk the fees, but I was like fuck it if I got scammed, it'll be my own fault, so I risked it. He gave me info immediately and had no problems so far. I'll update this if anything happens to the license he gave me. I did this all on Discord. He'll help you with anything if have any issues whatsoever. I even contacted another person that bought from him to see if there's any issues with his transaction/license, everything's good.

This is one of those rare times where it's too good to be true actually is true lol. Vouch for him from one stranger to another. Good luck man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

On one hand, I'm damn near ready to PM this guy. On the other hand, this all definitely has a "fell off of the back of a truck" vibe to it. He either works for Avid and is swiping or generating license codes from work (how the hell would they even figure it out?), or he somehow came up with a way to generate license codes on his own. Or somehow, like everybody's saying, he's got a lot of puppet accounts that he's using to legitimize a scam. But if it's real, it's a hell of a bargain ... even if there's no way on Earth this is an above-board operation.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  4. bloomdoom

bloomdoom Newbie

It's legit man, and I know that feeling too that he does something to get em, but fuck it rather pay that than 600, especially on a budget.

5. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

Ye Im sorry guys, the Corona has affected how many licenses I can get. Im at the point where Im getting around 1 license a week if Im lucky. And I also have about 40 people who have all messaged me to want to buy it. I wish I could help everyone but I might have to slow down my service temporarily because of too much demand and no supply.

6. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

Im back selling one last license. Hundreds of people messaged me over the last few months on discord and dms to buy one, but I'm back to sell one last license, and this will be the last one I will ever sell. Same price (150$). Same license (Pro Tools standard Perpetual, fresh with 1 year of free updates, original price : 600$). Message me on discord if interested in buying, the first one to reply on discord will get the license. drraaaakeeee#4641

Also I'm only accepting Cashapp and Venmo

7. tibocanada

tibocanada Newbie

Hey,

I just sent a friend request on discord.
    Thanks !

8. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

edit: sold the last license. Its been real, appreciate all the vouches and support. Good luck and stay safe everyone <3

9. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

Update on thread, I got one more license to sell now, same license as the ones sold before. Add me on discord if interested. My discord : drraaaakeeee#4641

10. illob32

illob32 Newbie

hi! I'm interested

11. illob32

illob32 Newbie

I'm illob32#6520

12. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

edit : sold

13. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

You have licenses for more soft/vst or only for Pro Tools? : )