[closed]

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by DJDOCKS, Nov 20, 2019.

1. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

Please read the updated post.

2. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

Sooo its definitely carded lol.

3. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

They're obviously not 'carded'. The old subscriptions will just be cancelled because of the perpetual.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  4. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

Update: Closed shop temporarily. I was getting more request from people to buy licenses than I could keep up with. Sold to a bunch of people who messaged me on discord and I will still provide you all with support if needed so feel free to message me there. :cheers:

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

So you are telling us you are closing shop and giving up on a money-making lick because of too much demand? I never heard of such a thing before. Demand drives the price of goods up. You can still get $150- $200 easily and yet you are leaving all that money on the table.:no: The interesting fact about this thread is that out of thousands of members here, there was only 1 with an old account. The other 3 were accounts opened on the same day you decided to sell and their first posts were to praise you. What are the odds? That is 3 too many. Coincidences do not exist. Everything happens for a reason. Of course, since you closed shop nothing else matters at this point...up until you decide to reopen. Then, I will be back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

Its not that easy to get so many licenses, and I already said before that I didn't plan to sell many because I was not trying to abuse my method. All the accounts that were opened new were because I asked them to vouch after I made a deal with them. I thought we were clear about this, all those accounts are different people who registered to vouch on the thread because I asked them to, and odod has provided proof that I sold them the licenses and everything is working. Id rather focus on my music and work for a bit now.

7. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

Updated Post:
    *Get scammed in Discord, I don't have anymore fake accounts at this Forum*. ":("*

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  8. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

I didnt get scammed and the accounts aren't fake. You dont have to comment if you dont know what your talking about, you know...
    Regardless, some people love to trash threads so Im not bothered anymore. I only care about my customers and all of you already know my discord and where to find me. Happy holidays to everyone!

9. Talula

Talula Rock Star

блять, да отъебитесь вы уже от человека! какая вам разница откуда у него эти аккаунты и почему они такие дешёвые? покупатели довольны, продавец доволен. вы вот чем недовольны? будет кидаться на всех, кто продаёт лицензия дёшево? долбоебизм какой-то...:wtf:

10. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

Yes.