Cinesamples - Rio Grooves

Discussion in 'Software' started by michaelbrac, Oct 25, 2016.

1. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

hello
    i m trying to import the libary with kontakt 5.6.1 there is 2 files .nkc and .nkx its says no libary found.
    any idea?
    thx

3. Funk U

Funk U Platinum Record

2/3rds of the libraries i have, gave me the same message. I noticed the 5 or so libraries that did load for me have a .ninct file as well(except for one). Also, I'm using kontakt 5.5.0. As a work around i just dragged my folders into the quickload tab and load instruments from there.

My question is; Is there a loss of library functionality loading instruments from there? I assume there isn't, else why would they give you the option to begin with.

4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

5.5.2 instantly adds the library.

5. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

I always recomend 5.5.2 R2R version, not Tracer. NICNT file should be enough for adding library. Anyway, when I installed 5.6.0, there were no more than 5 minutes before I uninstall. That library shouldn´t cause any problem, and much less a "Not library found". That shouldn´t appear in any library from Cinesamples. I would recommend you the MINI-NICNT tool for that, but I think it would appear the "patch encrypted" message if change SNPID. If I were you, only my opinion, would back to 5.5.2. By the moment, there is only one library that I tested that asks Kontakt 5.6.0 or more for working.

Maybe would be useful a screenshot with the folder structure of the library. And the Samples folder, to compare with mine, for instance.

6. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

difference between R2R's and Tracer's?

7. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

Thx
    I will try that and get back to you later.
    See if everything is working

8. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

In my case, lots of libraries disappeared after restarting Kontakt lots of times. With R2R, all except one in the tab.

9. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest

all working
    now i can see nicnt file and all the libaries still there
    thx alot for all the pepole that help

10. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

you just came back to R2R's 5.5.2?

11. michaelbrac

michaelbrac Guest