Cinesamples CineHarps Problem on Mac

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by sham69, Mar 9, 2018.

1. sham69

sham69 Ultrasonic

Hi there,

I wanted to test that library and manage to grab it,

but it won't appear on the library tab when I add it (add library button) with Kontakt 5.6.5,

it's the first time I met that problem, I work with both Kontakt 5.6.5 and 5.6.8 on Mac Yosemite or El Capitan, using v5.6.5 to add the libraries, and load them through the v5.6.8,

but with CineHarps, nothing happens in Kontakt,

does anyone had success to use it on Mac, please any help/info would be appreciated.

3. Manos Loukopoulos

Manos Loukopoulos Newbie

I am having exactly the same problem on Win (7 Ultimate, 64bit with 5.6.5 and 5.6.8). Any solution?

4. willynucka

willynucka Ultrasonic

Added fine for me, but I used 5.6.6

5. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

I had the same trouble, but guess I solved it. CineHarps works OK, but may require some care setting up. Alongside Kontakt 5.6.5 or higher, 5.7.3 preferred, you probably need to have Native Access installed as well. If adding the library through the player's interface doesn't work you might try closing Kontakt5 and starting it again, through Cineharps, by navigating to its "Instruments" folder and clicking on any one of the .nki instrument handles inside there (you will additionally have to set "Start with -> Kontakt5"). I did it this way and it works fine. Another way is to use the little "Add Library" utility 5.7.3 Standalone ships with on sister site, as a neat extra, that works too.

P.S. I reference Windows 7 here.