Cinematic Chillout Track [Vocal track ][Used only Omnisphere 2]

Discussion in 'Genre Specific Production' started by Lunarpole, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

My first Vocal Track with fusion of chill and cinematic stuff. I used only Omnisphere 2 for instruments
    Hope you guys will like this.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Wow, it looks pretty empty in here.

4. eboe

eboe Producer

I do miss a live groovy played frettles bas ;)
    No no the tune/song shines with the vocal and I'm sorry that I missed my dl-spot on Omnisphere 2, very nice sounding "synth". Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

5. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

I purposely didn't add bass.Because i wanted it to be sound empty and sad rather than something groovy

6. abcordle

abcordle Ultrasonic

I'm only halfway through this and wow i am absolutely blown away ...this is really really nice....the voice, sweet yet haunting, the piano not overdone ...simple..... sweet melody .......smoke settles on my skin? you play with fire and you'll never win, someone save me, help me please.....poetry....the cry for salvation as she ever so slowly fades....the image of ashes falling to the ground.....damn i am not sure i want to share my stuff here if this is all you get for such a beautiful piece of pure creative genius....i'm on my third listen, she never had the chance to grow...magnificent