Cinematic Alpha Cinepads Vol 1,2,3

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Udi Zisser, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Udi Zisser

Udi Zisser Platinum Record

https://cinematicalpha.com/cinepads.html

Cinepads is a series of products that are designed to be simple to use while generating a highly cinematic sound. These products are meticulously structured in terms of multilayering, making them unique in sound and reminiscent of the organic nature of musical instruments. The DOVINst synthesis technique is used to create complex textures that are truly breathtaking. If you are looking for a product that stands out in sound quality, we highly recommend listening to our demos. We are confident that you will be ecstatic with the results!

Check out my channel UDI AUDIO for more reviews and demos
    Visit my new plugins shop - My Audio Studio