"CineBrass PRO" Library problem ... I need help

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by m4xst4r2015, Nov 9, 2015.

1. m4xst4r2015

m4xst4r2015 Member

I need help, can`t find any solutions :(
    Whenever I load any instrument from CineBrass PRO library I got this message appear :(
    [​IMG]
    Here are some information : :dunno:
    - I run Kontakt 5 on ( FL-Studio 12"Scaled" )
    - I try remove and re-add the library
    - I try uninstall Kontakt and re-install it again
    - I try install newest version of kontakt ( Kontakt 5.5 )

Is it something related to the registry ? or what just should I do ?

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

What version of Kontakt you're running under which OS?

4. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

I dunno if this library requires 5.5 or 5.5.1, but in any case first of all I recommend you to upgrade to 5.5.1 to avoid any future possible problem.
    I remember facing this problem couple times. And the problem was in the XML file (located in the service center folder).
    So try to remove the library from Kontakt first, go to the service center folder (on Win: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center) and delete its XML file, even if it's multiplied. The re-add the library to Kontakt again, should be fine.
    I had other problems with these kind of things because I create my own nicnt files and sometimes when trying to add libraries that already come with the nicnt file the SNPID number matched and I had to delete more than one XML file but that's another story I guess.

5. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

Remove it (xml, registry, remove library, lib manager, etc.)

Install Kontakt 4.2.4 and add from there. It will import the database and also show up normally in Kontakt 5+.

:wink:

6. m4xst4r2015

m4xst4r2015 Member

I was running Kontakt 5.4 , now I run kontakt 5.5 . on Windows 7 64x , with 16 G of RAM
    I delete all XML files even ( Kontakt 5 App.xml & Kontakt 5.xml ) but when i open FLstudio and load Kontakt I still can see all libraries
    Why should I install version 4.2.4 -_- I don`t wanna do that :(

7. iswingwood

iswingwood Kapellmeister

Stop using those fake ninct files. They are problems. if the library wasn't designed with one, use the database. It will corrupt your registry and give problems like this.

8. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

Well that's how I fixed it one time, don't have any other idea of how to fix this issue.
    Did it come with the ninct? I could make one for the library if you want and you can reeplace it (but keeping the original one anywhere else just in case) to see if the problem still happens or not.

9. m4xst4r2015

m4xst4r2015 Member

Man I almost have a fresh copy of kontakt ! so I just start load Kontakt is almost empty now ! dose the previous ninct files still affect it ? and how to get rid of them ? just by delete them ?