Cine Percussion bundel- ideas on how to Add?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Ricren, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Ricren

Ricren Newbie

Hi,
    I have the Cinepercussion Bundle. Inside the root folder there's only 3 folders: Instruments, Multis and Samples. Any idea on how to add to the left panel (libraries) in Kontakt ? This bundle have the 4 collections inside and can be loaded with the Quickload procedure, but it could be nice to have in the libraries panel.
    Since is not "a library" but a bundle, how would be the procedure to load it?
    Thanks on any idea abut this issue.
    R>

3. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

search in the foruns for add a wallpaper... theres a lot about it... personaly i think is a waste of time if you have a real large lib. :excl:

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

look in the Pinned Topics!

5. Ricren

Ricren Newbie

Finally what I did was:

In Windows 7, I used KLM3 and a custom wallpaper to add the library. Then, in OSX, contact added the library without problems, because KLM created the .info vital file.

I use W7 or OSX in the same machine depending on what app use to sequencing (DP in OSX and Cubase in W7), so I need to be able to read the Sample Library disks from both OS environments, and need both Kontakt versions to have all the libs added in the left panel. To date I have all the libs added in Kontakt W7 (27 in total( but in OSX I have 3 still resisting....grrrr.