Christmas is coming, music vouchers?

Discussion in 'Music' started by SillySausage, Dec 4, 2013.

1. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

I'm sure people still get music vouchers for Chrimbo, so what are you going to buy with em? at least you are supporting the artist(es)?

Really enjoying Gary Numan's latest album "Pure", so if I am unlucky enough to be given some vouchers at least they will go to a good home, I think Gary still has his pilot's license and fuel is blooming expensive nowadays. :rofl:

3. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Then there`s the cost of Gary`s mascara and eye liner to consider. :wow:

Alas SirSilly, I have reached the age where such fanciful gifts are but a distant memory. To put you in perspective, my absolute fave pressie of last year was a set of Gentleman`s hair hygiene trimmers. A second puberty sprouting from the ears and nose, who`d have thunk it? :dunno:

4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

LOL, same here, but I'm fighting it, haven't shaved for over a month (at 46 I can just about grow a beard) and haven't cut my hair for nearly 12 months, on the plus side I still have hair. although when I do shave my head, the male baldness pattern is definitely expanding :wow:

5. 8-bit

8-bit Newbie

Lads.. ROFL :D