Christmas 2016 Giveaways

Discussion in 'Software' started by Riansky, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Thanks for those.The refx and n.i ones are nice, proper giveaways the waves one is a real con.

I could only look ar the ones for the 19th and the 20th but they aren't giveaways, they are bloody raffles. Its not even true what it says on the webpage "ONE DAILY GIVEAWAY | MANY WINNERS EACH DAY", its not many winners each day, there were 2 winners on the 19th and only one winner on the 20th.

Lol, i hate waves, never bought any even with their incessant sales everyday and wouldn't use one if someone gave it to me.

4. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

Agree. I just posted it for a sake of giveaway, I mean you can still win free stuff but its not like a proper giveaway. more like 1 in 100000000 chance :D

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Ubisoft is having a giveaway every day until Christmas! You can get Assassin's Creed 4 for free, for instance. Ubisoft 30 days giveaway

I know they are game developers but I'm sure someone will appreciate that I posted this. :wink: Who doesn't like to play a game occasionally? Especially when you get it for free. :headbang:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. dadgad

dadgad Kapellmeister

Received this from AAS (Applied Acoustic Systems)

Dear AAS user,

It’s the holiday season so we would like to take a moment to thank you for using our products.

For the occasion, we would like to offer you a gift and let you choose a title from our Sound Bank Series for free. To choose and download your sound bank, simply visit the following link.

Get your free Sound Bank Series title here
    https://www.applied-acoustics.com/bonus/selection/

Enjoy!

7. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

I know a certain PiRAT who will give away much of the Orchestral Tools inventory this Christmas!