Chilled vocal thing fixed? Let me know please.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tooloud, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Bill Vkerchi?

Bill Vkerchi? Kapellmeister

Well there you go, that's much better.

2. tooloud

tooloud Guest

It's glued and gaffa taped?

3. Magic Mango

Magic Mango Producer

Bingo! Nicely done.

4. saltwater

saltwater Guest

men, beautiful work, really good !
    love it :wink:

5. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

I listened to "Meet me on a star"

very nice, and holy shit i really like when the acid comes in in the second part.
    it's a bit weird though, it's not "hard" enough and it's not "chilly" enough so it sits in the middle. I have to say some parts fill "empty", could try to fill with more pads and more sounds; how do I explain better than this? i was expecting the track to go full acid with some real hard lines eheh; i bet you'll make something real cool if you go for hard trance/acid, total club, no lyrics, etc.

was the vocals from someone you know? they're pretty nice, although I prefer this kind of music without lyrics, or just way less

cheers mate, good job, glad you're still making music even though what I read, keep it up

@to the guy who said trance can't be chilled, meh...

6. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Hey thanks for listening. I left the emptiness deliberately to convey the detached floating in space feel (would make sense with a video) before anchoring with the 303 acid. It's a short track and I might revisit it. Make it move forward into full hard trance. The vocals are from a Kontakt library.
    PS. Back in my clubbing days, I hated vocals interrupting my mood. I totally get that.