Chillblast laptops - any good

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by nmkeraj, Jan 7, 2023.

1. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

3. Uprock

Uprock Kapellmeister

Why pay silly money! When you can pick up just as good laptop deals!
    https://bit.ly/3Xcv8x9

4. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

For the record, I own this exact laptop you linked, and it's the worst laptop I've ever bought. LOL I brought it brand new too, which put the price tag far higher than this, sadly. But I wouldn't even buy it on a deal. I highly unrecommend Dell laptops and regret buying this one. I decided one day to give Dell a second chance, because I liked their ultrabook size/weight (wanted something thin/light), and they do financing. What a bad decision.

I agree with the main sentiment of your post, though. You shouldn't need to drop that much money for a good laptop, and there's good deals to be had out there. That said, I'm not sure what the OPs needs are, and it will be hard to find a cheap laptop with an RTX card of any sort in it, unless used. I presume that he's looking for a gaming laptop, based on the specs of the laptop he linked.

The XPS 13 (9360) is definitely not a good gaming laptop. I struggle to recommend it for anything, but I'm still choked that I gave away a much better, older, lower-speced, yet better performing Samsung laptop to buy this brick. haha ("tell us how you really feel, Naitguy")

5. Uprock

Uprock Kapellmeister

You dont have to shop for dell! just an example!! dont buy it because it has solar panels!

6. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Yeah I get you.. I threw a lot of words in my post there, but I do mention in the 2nd para that I agree with the main message of your post.. You just happened to trigger me with your random selection. Haha no offense or disagreement meant.

7. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

@naitguy I like long detailed descriptions based on a real-life experience :wink: I have been using HP 250 G5 successfully for many years. But the machine has started choking up. The mentioned Chillblast device has got a better price compared to worldwide established manufacturers like HP. Lenovo etc... (16", QHD, 2TB) I need to exchange my laptop and use it for music production mainly. Rendering for graphic 3d is not a priority.

THANK YOU. I have just wanted to buy it. UFFF!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023